Chapter 26

"That went well I supposed." Said Lionel after they were out from the garden.

"Why are they afraid of this pendant?" Said Aari, sitting under the tree in the wood while holding her pendant.

"Don't know. They suddenly freaking out when they saw the pendant." Aari didn't say much anymore, instead she need to get this things done, right now. She standed up and say, "We must get move now. I don't care anymore about those fairies even though they had save us."

Suddenly her foot tripped over the rotten root tree and Lionel quickly grabbed her waist again and they starred together and Aari heart to started beating heart than before.

"Alright then. Let's get moving now." He said to cut out from starring at her again and clear his throat awkwardly.

"Lead the way my shiny armor." She said with a little smile on her face but from the corner of her eyes, she saw that his cheek were blushed and she also can feel the warm on her cheek too.

Then they continue their journey. On their journey, Aari still can't stop thinking about the fairies. Why are they scare of the heart? She knew that the heart was powerful but what harmful would it done to make the fairy scare of it?

Maybe they power were from the dragon because every time she used it, she can the feel the dragon presence in her, the feeling, emotion and the way of the dragon's thinking too.While they on their journey, it occurred to her that something wasn't quite right.

"Are you sure this is the right way to Draco Mountain? That means we're headed west."

"I know."

"I know I'm not an idiot Lionel. We headed west. We supposed to head south not west. We need to get back right now."

"I know, I know but there is something I need to do, to be done with and I need you by my side." Aari started to feel angered to him. The smoke started to steam out from her nostril and her mouth. Her dragon's eyes started to shine bright, brighter than before.

"We don't have much time. I started to feel like a dragon from time to time. We need to head south." All she said was true because her scales started to grow more.

The scales grow more and more on her skin. Started from her neck up to her cheek and grew more down to her shoulder. Her arms already grow a new scales to her hands and her leg to her feet. She can feel it the changing inside her.

"I know you mad at me but please just this once. After I've done there, then we will go to Draco Mountain as soon as possible. I promise."

"You better be or I will go there to myself." She growled angrily at him but she had to force herself to follow him to do whatever he had to do. On walking, Aari see the words on the sign. It said,

'WELCOME TO MOONTROST'

"You taking us to the Moontrost." She hissed at him angrily. We can see her fang gritted between her teeth to hold her angered at him more.

"Calm down Aari. I know you really angry at me but-"

"I'am angry at you." She almost screamed at him and her dragon's eyes wide open and really obvious that it's not a human eyes at all.

"But there is something I need to do and I want you to be with me too. Now come on. Keep your head low and don't make any eyes contact with them or they might think you are suspicious to them." Aari had to follow him whatever she like it or not and Lionel hold her shoulder tightly and make her to follow him.

While they are walking through the people, she saw a one of the building had been burn by the fire. It all collapsed and burn badly from yesterday.

"They deserved for that." She mumbled to herself. Then they arrived at the entrance of the castle but outside from the gate. The gate was so enormous and it made from silver. Two guards hold them to stop walking with spears and one of them started to speak.

"State your business here."

"It's me, Prince Lionel." That's not right, is it? Does he just tell them that he is a prince? What Aari heard from his mouth is unbelievable. Does he really a prince?