Chapter 35

After she fell off from the cliff while they are climbing the mountain, something miracle had happen. A red dragon with a red blood diamond on her chest is luminous very brightly on the dark sky and on it’s back has another dragon.

The dragon looks like unconscious and has a bright violet colour on it’s chest but the light on her chest is decreased. That dragon was Aari.As soon as Lionel realized that dragon was Aari, he quickly following the red dragon and yelled her name. “AARI! AARI!”

The red dragon saw him and she flying to him and grab his shirt with her diamond claws. Lionel was so shocked of what the dragon done to him. He doesn’t expect the dragon will grab him.

“HEY! LET GO OF ME YOU BEAST!” he yelled to the dragon but the dragon just ignored him.

They been flying across the mountain and landed them in the meadow. After the red dragon drop Lionel and Aari, she then just flew away from them. Lionel ran to get to Aari and she still
unconscious. The sunlight of dawn descendant through the enormous mountain and Aari slowly change into her human form.

The heart of the diamond on her chest is not so bright like usual anymore and she looks very weak. After she changed into her human form, Lionel take his cloak and wrap around her and he carrying her like a bridal style to take her to the safe place.

“Aari… Aari wake up, please!”
Someone whisper to her to wake up.

The voice sound so familiar and she missed the that whisper to her. When she opened her eyes, she saw a deep blue eyes of the sea starring at her. His pitch black hair was messy and he looks so tired and bruise and dirt on his face.

“Thank goodness you awake Aari. I was so worried about you.” Suddenly he did something that unexpected and something that she never felt it for a very long time, he hugged her. Aari was very surprised that he hugged her. She never felt so warm and safe in a very long time.

He made her heart beat faster. After a moment silent between them, he released his hand from hugging her
and clear his throat.

“What happen to you? When you fell off the cliff, I though you already die but then I saw you riding on the other dragon.”

“Other dragon?”

“The red dragon one. It took you out from the cliff and I yelled your name but then the dragon saw me and took me with you. It landed us in the meadow and just fly away.”

“The red dragon. That must be Inka.”

“Inka? Who’s Inka?”

“She the red dragon that take us to the meadow I think. she is so furious when I had the dragon’s heart. This heart-” Aari take out the pendant and show it to Lionel. “- was to belonged to another dragon.

Another dragon is her daughter. I killed her and that’s why she is so mad at me and we having a fight. But then something else is happening.”

“What is happening Aari?”

“To break my curse, I need to give this heart to someone I love and he must to destroyed it.”

“Someone you love? But-?” said Lionel and Aari just went silent for a moment.

Knocked, knocked.

“Is she awakes already dear?” the voice sound like an old woman who knocked the door.

“Yes she’s already awake.” Said Lionel and open a door a little so that she doesn’t see Aari.

“Do you need anything? A hot nice soup perhaps. She must be hungry.”

“Yes please.” Said Lionel and smile to her.

“Where are we?”

“In someone house. I need to get you to the safe place and this old lady saw me struggling to carry you. And she questioning about you and then I just tell her that you need a medicine
because you fell before and fainted. She felt so sorry and she offer her house for us to stay for a
while.”

“Did she saw me with this look?”

“No I cover your face with my cloak. So don’t worry about it.”

After for five minute, the old lady bought a nice hot soup for both of them and let them rest for a
while. They enjoying their time together until suddenly is happening out in the village and it’s
not really a good for them to know.