Chapter 33

Two different dragons were fighting for justice. One was even larger and more powerful than Aari. Her diamond heart was so bright red of blood and it shows that she’s using her power to defeat Aari.

While Aari was little smaller than Inka, the red dragon and her heart diamond doesn’t glow very bright like Inka. She doesn’t strong enough to fight with her. If only she knew
the weakness of this dragon.
Fire against fire, claws against claws and bites against bites. Aari doesn’t have enough strength anymore.

More wounds, bruise and blood are on her body. The other dragons are only surrounded these two dragon fighting and watch them until one of them are gave up to fight.

Then suddenly, Inka was on top of her and her claws stab on her chest to dig out the diamond on her chest. Aari was screamed and roar of pain loudly. The light violet on the diamond are not brighter anymore instead it’s getting to faded slowly and Aari doesn’t have any strength to fight anymore.

“Do it then. Kill me. I deserved for it. Just like you say before. My people killed Eeva and I been selfish and greedy in all my life. Beside I lost everything already. I have nothing in this world anymore.” Said Aari in a very weak condition but then suddenly is happen.

The light from Aari’s chest turn brightly suddenly and then the purple light came out from the heart and move slowly and around Inka.
The purple light then took a form another dragon. A bright light of purple turned into a form of
little small dragon and look at Inka with a sad and happy look on her face.

“Eeva? Is that you?” Said Inka with a very surprised voice.

“Yes mother. Are you going to kill her?” Said Eeva with a cute little voice. Inka doesn’t answer
her question instead she cried.

“Don’t kill her mother. Aari already regret of what she had done before. She’s changed and
you mother, don’t be a killer like a human. I would always be with you no matter what.”

“Oh, Darling. I love you so much.” She put her forehead on Eeva’s little forehead while crying
of her sorrow.

“I love you too. I would be always in you. Always.” She said in a whisper and then she turned into the light back and go inside the heart on Aari’s chest back.

Aari was so confused right now. Why Inka feeling so sad but at the same time happy after she saw the purple dragon that came
out from her heart.

“Eeva is my little dragon. She was everything for me before human take her from her but now
her heart is in you and I can’t kill you.”

“Please you can have this heart after I break my cursed. There must be something that I can do to break my curse.”

“There is one way to break your curse.”

“Please just tell me and you can have her heart back.”

“You must give the heart to someone that love you and he must destroy the heart and not using it.”