Chapter 21

“Aaahhh! What happen to me? What’s going on last night?” Robin wake up suddenly and yell.

He looked at himself and feel the pain because fighting with the troll last night. Aari and Lionel were asleep side by side together but then wake up because of Robin suddenly yell. When Lionel see that he was sleeping beside Aari, he suddenly got up and that makes Aari shocked at the sudden move.

“What are yelling about?” said Lionel.
“What happen?” This time Aari said it.

“Wait! Last time I remember that you become a dragon and you spit fire at the troll and then I think you fly last night because I can feel the wind on my face too and then-”

“All you had experience last night was all true. You are not dreaming and stop yelling will you. You make my ears hurt in the early morning.” Said Aari to cut off his words.

“Quit mumbling nonsense and start packing. We need to find Ravenna and be glad that you are still alive and Aari had saved you last night or else you would already be dead and be troll’s meal already.” Said Lionel started to pack up things.

“You saved me last night. Thank you.” Said Robin.

“Here’s the necklace. We will find Ravenna and make her sorry.” Aari gave the necklace to Robin and she started to walk. Robin still holding the necklace but then he looked at them. They look back him.

“Aren’t you coming? We need a guide since we didn’t know where’s her house is?” said Lionel.

“Alrigh, alright, I’m coming.” He walked slowly since he hurt his leg and Lionel help him.

After a thirty minute on walking, they finally arrived at the witch’s village. Aari had covered her glowing pendant and her face with the red cloak that Red’s gave her and they move along. Along the hallway of the witch’s village, there were a lot of witches and wizard were walking the
hallway and there a lot of shops that sells everything like a potions, weird animals, books about history of a wizarding world, making potion, all kind of cursed and a lot more too.

Some people there saw them walking along the hallway with a weird looking stared at them but they just make it through like they were nothing just want to pasted by.

“Come on. Ravenna’s house is far away from this market and don’t stared at them, they might think you are suspicious.” Said Robin,whispered at them.

While they were walking, Aari saw something strange at the narrow and dark hallway. At the end of the hallway, she saw a soft colour of purple smoke and walk near at it. When she arrived there, she met a clairvoyant.

"Hello there sweetie. You came to see your future or are you came for your potion? Which one would you like? Mmm…aahhh… I think I see something inside you. You came here to see Ravenna to break your curse but she can’t help you with that because you see, the cursed of
yours can only be broken by someone or something. Someone or something that can-” the clairvoyant whisper but she didn’t finish her words when Lionel came.

“Aari, there you are. I thought I already lost you. You shouldn’t dealt with this people. Come on
we need to go.” He said while grab her hand gently and ready to go but then stop from walking when the clairvoyant saw him with feeling excited on her face.

“Hahaha...haaa…YOU. I never thought that you will be the one. Always been hated by your own mother and brother because you would never be the perfect one for them. Never found the perfect in your life. All the responsibility is in your shoulder but you always rejected it.”

Lionel stop and look at the clairvoyant but then he walked away from her and continue walk with
Aari beside her.