1 || Everything Wrong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another hard day at college, everyone was looking at you weirdly since you aren't able to see, but, how do you know that if you can't see? Easy, you heard them whispering stuffs about you, and all the comments you already know them by memory. Today was the beginning of the last week in college and then on the weekend the graduation is going to take place on Saturday, which obviously you aren't planning to go even if some of your friends want to see you there.

-Oh, you arrived – Your step-mother said disgusted, then you heard your guide dog barking at her.

-Yes, I'm here – You said while kneeling and then you started to pat your dog's fur to calm him down.

-Be sure to lock your room when my boyfriend's family arrive – Your step-mother said as she started to walk away from you which made your dog bark again.

-Don't worry Chesnutt, let's go to my room – You said with a smile before he guided you to your room. As soon as you felt that you were inside your room you went right to your bed and you started to reload your back against the mattress, then you heard someone knocking on your door.

-Who's there? – You asked while facing up to the celling.

-It's me blind – Jessica, your step sister said. –You know my daddy is coming and you need to behave, okay?

-Your daddy? He's not your dad at all – You said confused as you settled down to sit on the border of your bed.

-Pff, I know that but my mother loves him, so do I – Jessica said with her pitchy voice.

-So you don't miss my dad? – You asked sadly.

-Ugh, your dad left you because you're blind so forget him – Jessica said before she pushed your head back aggressively with her hand, then you heard her leave your room. As soon as she left you started to tear up since you don't really know why your dad left and why he hasn't contacted you since his departure. Suddenly you heard someone shouting, just like an argument which made Chesnutt bark again.

-Boy, go to see what's happening – You said to your dog before you heard him leave your room.

-Mark's POV-

-Stop bothering her – I said upset while looking at Jessica madly.

-So stop protecting her! Don't you see there's better people than her brother? – Jessica said upset.

-For me she's the best – I said serious which made her complain then she started to go downstairs, and right after my sister left Chesnutt came towards me running.

-Hey boy! – I said while caressing his fur happily. –Is Y/N here? – I asked happily while he was jumping playfully, then he barked and guided me to her room. As soon as I got towards her door I stopped and then I just stood up there admiring her, as always she was reloading her back against the wall while she was sitting down on her bed with a pencil and a notebook. To capture her attention I started to knock the door gently and just like that she stopped moving her hand.

-Jessica just go away – Y/N said with a sad expression on her face.

-Is not her, is me – I said while going inside her room, immediately Y/N stood up from her bed and she tried to run to me but she was losing her balance since she couldn't see a thing. –Hey slow it down – I said as I held her hands gently.

-I missed you – Y/N said as she started to hug me.

-Me too Y/N – I said while hugging her too. –So what were you doing? – I asked as I guided her back to her bed, as soon as she sat down she showed me off her notebook which has a lot of lines and scratches all over it.

-Trying to do forms, or at least lines – Y/N said before she chuckled.

-Well you definitely did some lines – I said while looking at her notebook, then I chuckled.

-Yah! Don't laugh, I'm trying – Y/N said upset.

-*Chuckle* I know you are, and let me tell you that is a great effort, better than the last one – I said proudly.

-Whoa, really? – Y/N asked with a smile.

-Yeah – I said before I placed her notebook on top of her desk, then I sat next to her again while Chesnutt was resting on a pile of pillows.

-Are you going to go downstairs for the dinner with your mom's boyfriend? – Y/N asked curious as she started to play with her fingers.

-No, why should I? I bet she's going to break up with him after she gets what she wants – I said before I sighed.

-Hmm, I hope when dad gets back he'll divorce from her – Y/N said with hope.

-Yes, that's going to be better for everyone – I agreed.

-The only bad thing is that you are going to be away from here – Y/N said.

-Well, I can come every time you'll like – I said while smiling, then I cluttered her hair gently.

-I guess so... by the way, do you know why Jackson isn't here? – Y/N asked concerned.

-He's coming at 4:30 pm Y/N – I said before I chuckled.

-And what time is it?

-3:10 pm – I said while looking at my watch on my left wrist.

-Oh man! I have to wait so long! – Y/N complained cutely.

-You want to see him that bad? – I asked.

-Yes, you don't want to? – Y/N asked surprised.

-Of course but, I thought you wanted to rest a bit – I said while looking at her.

-Well, my ears are the only ones that need to rest – Y/N said sadly before she started to face down to the floor.

-Hey, don't worry... you'll sight will return – I said while patting her back gently.

-How? I don't even know what disease I have – Y/N said hopeless.

-Just trust me, we'll find the way to know – I said while taking her hand then I started to caress it gently. We stood like that for some time making the room be in complete silence.

-Why so quiet? – Y/N asked curious.

-Because I'm looking at you – I said while smiling widely.

-Are you? – Y/N asked.

-Yes – I said before I held her chin, I lifted up as I started to get closer to her. –Can you tell where I am? – I whispered.

-You are in front of me, and I can feel your breath – Y/N said while holding my other hand. I got closer to her lips making us be apart from each other by inches.

-And now? – I whispered warmly.

-Why are you doing this? – Y/N asked as she got apart from me, I looked at her and she seems upset but at the same time sadness could be seen on her face too.

-You know why – I said as I looked at her concerned.

-Can you stop? Please Mark, you don't deserve to have someone like me... I'm useless – Y/N said while tears started to fall down her eyes.

-You aren't, for me you are perfect... your flaws aren't important for me – I said while caressing her hair.

-I'm sorry... but I don't want to drag you into this – Y/N said while her tears kept on falling. While cleaning up her tears with my fingers, I started to surround her shoulders with my arm and then I reloaded her head on top of my shoulder.

-I'm dragging myself into you because you are important to me, because you are special.