Author's Note~

Hello everybody! Welcome to the end of this storyline. The meaning behind this book is crucial to me as a writer since I never talked about diseases involving one of the main characters; if I did this is because I wanted to know how the audience would respond to it, and I'm happy that for now, everyone isn't triggered or affected by the story itself.

I want to point out that this story was inspired by Mark from Got7. I follow this group for more than a couple of years now, and I have to say that all of the boys are very unique. Each one of them has their own personality, they do act as they are and as a group, they offer a lot of love and respect to their fandom. I can't deny I'm not proud of them since they had overcome a lot of things altogether, and they still together as one.

This is the third book to be done for this June, I hope you had a great time reading it.

I'm grateful to all the ones who had read the story and made it fully to the end. I promise to keep improving and to bring you more content. Thank you! And I hope you enjoyed this book.

With love.

-Jian W. Lucas.

Inspired by Mark Tuan from GOT7.

The book was written by Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Credits to the owners of the gifs (Mostly from Tumblr and WeHeartIt).

Cover by the author.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| PUBLICITY ||

I hope you enjoy all the content I have to offer until now, and that you can support them too (okay if you like it).

Also, if you are looking for an awesome K-Pop store, you should definitely check out the Website in the bio! The store offers free shipping and you can get a 10% discount using the code "jian" in each of your purchases. Variety of good quality merch of your favourite K-Pop groups ♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| RANKINGS ||

- disease --> #360

- romance-friendship --> #667

- koreanfanfic --> #404

- got7andyou --> #147

- got7fanfic --> #343