Chapter 16

His head felt fuzzy. What had happened? Lance slowly became conscious, slowly opening his eyes he woke to discover that he was sitting upright, feet and hands handcuffed to a chair and duct tape covering his mouth. As he looked around the room, all he could see was a single window completely boarded up from the outside and only one door just in front of him. There was no furniture except for the chair he was handcuffed to, and the only source of light came from a dimly lit flickering chandelier above his head. He could hear the shuffling of footsteps, when the door slowly creaked open, not revealing the person entering.

"Good, your awake." The person says. Looking up the doorway, Lance watched as the figure who had attacked him walked into the room, pulling the black ski mask off their face to reveal long white locks and an evil grin. Lotor. Slowly, he stalked up to where Lance was restrained and ripped the duct tape from his mouth.

"Bastard!" Lance shouts.

"Tsk tsk, such a dirty mouth. I don't know what my dear Keith sees in you." Lotor says mockingly.

"What did you do to me!"

"Well, I think it's quite clear. I knocked you out and brought you here."

"What the fuck do you want with me."

"Oh, that's simple really, you're my bait." Lotor says with a maniacal laugh.

Lance's face drained of colour as Lotor continued laughing.

"You see Lance, you took my beloved away from me! He's my soulmate! Not yours! So it's now it's time for him to come back to his rightful partner!"

"He will never come back to you!"

"Oh he will." Lotor says stares at Lance, deadpan. "With just the right... push."

(A/N: Again, Keith and Lance I'm sorry!)