Prologue

The Shivaay Singh oberoi  was a typical ruthless business Tycoon who fell for an innocent orphan girl anika at first sight when she was playing with children at  orphanage where his dadi donates money clothes every month and he  comes along with her for her  happiness .

Shivaay firstly hired her as his event manager later they got comfortable with each other ,like friends ,developed  a sweet corner for each other in their hearts .Shivaay proposed anika after a year .That too after  so much convincing speeches by his brothers om and rudy .They got married  after six months of courtship .

after a year

But shivaay 'a mother grew insecure as she saw her rude cold hearted  son being so open ,caring  comfortable with a orphan girl who ran away from name of marriage was now a love sick puppy in love  .

She created misunderstanding ,and told lies to anika blackmailed her to leave shivaay and never come back ever again. So that she could marry him to a billionaire's daughter.

She created a trap to
make shivaay believe that anika cheated him with his business partner cum friend by showing their morphed pictures and fake lab reports through money power .

Without  listening  to his love's explanation  he threw divorces  papers on her face and asked her to leave his house forever and never show  her face  ever again.

Anika on that day was walking on road like a lifelessly and couldn't see a  i
car approaching towards her and  fainted the driver applied the breaks with a screeching sound heard .

.That person took her to hospital and doctor told she got dehydrated and is pregnant  needs immence care and rest.He told doctor that he is her brother.he was about to go to get the medicines a nurse came and gave Anika's Chand braselet, Mobile etc to Arnav.He didn't new how to react just one word came out of my mouth Anu. His eyes become teary after finding his little sister who he  considered  dead  till now.

Anika left Oberoi mansion and after living like a dead soul shivaay got to know that what really happened after 8 months Which was due to his brothers . His mother snatched his love of life due to her insecurities .

Shivaay hates his mother for what she did to his Anika.Even himself as he couldn't understand the pain of his love.

Story will start after leap of 15 years leap

Hope you all like my story line and please convey your thoughts  through votes and comments.

Thanks for voting👏👏👏