Ch-4 hospital-2

Guys this update is pure for readers who actually are loyal to book.If you have not voted even after reading all previous one .first vote and then read .But still I updated because I wouldn't be updating till 22 September.My exams are starting from Monday please wish me luck.

Now let's star the ch without wasting time.

Shivaay came with doctor checked her and  said  it's a miracle your I must say you are very lucky to have such a loving husband and daughter Mrs Oberoi.They were waiting from 6hours crying like they just going to lose their world  and they didn't leave the side of door  after the operation.All her wounds on head ,foot etc are bandaged.she has a fractured right hand .
Anika-what?
She didn't said anything and started moving  Shivanya's shoulder to wake her but she didn't wake.She started crying  bachcha(baby) please don't tease  mamma,open your eyes,talk to me.

Shivaay was confused by her behaviour and asked Anika what happened why are you crying.???

Anika -Sh..sh Shivaay she has a.a w..weak heart ❤ she was not even allowed to to..ccry for half hour since  she was born as a  p.premature baby.she was crying waking Shivanya.Her heart is affected by that.If medicine is ..is nottt ggiven on time hher life can be in t.threat.

Shivaay hurriedly- what medicine is needed Anika
Anika - checking Shivanya's bag oh my god this girl she didn't take medicines
And her lunch is also untouched.(angry)Please call the doctor shivaay(worriedly)

Here Shivaay consults with doctor and he gives her injection and says she is weak ,you have to take care that she stays happy ,free of stress,and most importantly don't do or say anything which hurts her emotionally.
Shivaay stood there thinking that it's all his mistake his princess is suffering so much.He even remembers her eyes that showed hatred when he asked about her father .He felt so guilty as now it was double as he missed so many precious moments of his life Anika's pregnancy,birth of his princess,her first words,her first steps,first day of her playschool.His eyes become waterry at thought he should have been there for her.He started crying

Here sat between Anika and Shivanya's bed .He holds her hand and said anika I know that much happened in our lives Anika please trust me ,I am sorry for that day .Please don't leave me again.i am a dead soul without you.I just can't explain how much I love you and missed you.cried shivaay. please don't leave me again.

Anika-Shivaay  sh.sh I am here for you
S- I will die
A- keeps her hand on his mouth you are mad,we just meet again and you want to..to .she changes subject and says  don't you want to meet your daughter hm

S-keeps hand on Shivanya's forehead and care's her hair.says I meet her Anika I was the one their at stage to award her but she was waiting for you.hiccups

Anika she she hates me ,i.i know that,when I asked about her father her eyes were filled with so much hatred .He cried hard at this..aahhh
Anika I cannot just cannot take it.I cannot see hatred for me in my daughter's eyes.
Anika you have to promise me (taking a long breath )you won't tell Shivanya I am her father.
A- but shivaay
S- you have my sware(Kasam)
(Shivaay said all this 😭😭😭😭)

A-ok,but what will I say you know ek no ki bagghad billi ha tumhari tarah har baat par saval.(she is no.  one bagghad billi she has questions for every small thing)

(Full of emotions)Shivaay -Sach or kya hai mere jaisa (really,what other things she does like me)

Anika- her anger my god shivaay gusse mein toh tumhari bhi Nani hai.Agar mujhe koi kuch kehna de na uska toh Bhagwan hi Mallik
(In anger she is even your grandmother is someone said something to or about me then only God can save him) and you know what she just like you in every thing her brain(sharp , intelligent)and most special her eyes you know when I see in her eyes after working all day my all tensions use to fade away.A smile appeared on anika's lips remembering all those moments from her childhood till now.
A nurse came and said we need these medicines for Shivanya please bring them.
Shivaay went and on other side Shivanya opens her eyes searches for her mamma.as soon as she saw her she launched her self into her and but didn't cry as she knew her mamma won't be happy after making her cry.
They just hugged for 15 minutes and shivaay came with medicines and opens door and said Anika ..
Anika- shivaay 
Shivanya- mamma you know him
Anika -yes beta he.  he is a old friend of mine from college.

Shivanya-but still thank you very much you sir  ,you just saved my life by taking us to hospital on time.

Shivaay- no beta nothing like that no formalities now I have got your discharge papers and doctor alloted on condition you will rest at home.
Which means you are coming with me .
Shivanya-but..
Shivaay- no it's and buts you cannot take care of your mamma 24/7 alone ,I have a big family they will take care of you both.Now no discussions and let's move .

Shivanya - You are right we can go with 🤔 you after some time we will go back to our house.

Anika- yeah

Precap
Anika and Shivanya's entry in Oberoi mansion
Pinky's reaction more fun

This part has no target I want to know the real worth of my work hope I will not be disappointed
😇