ch-8 visit to Obroi industries

Next day
Shivanya woke up early and continued her normal routine .after one and half hour
Shivaay came to study early morning searching his file but took Priam's project file as its cover was also black and it was kept directly above his file.

Here shivaay went office ,he was getting late so he didn't check the papers and Priam is about to leave for his triple extra classes which is for first economics and second for maths and third for business studies where he had to submit his project.
Priam was having breakfast when Shivanya asked bro you kept your project in bag right.

P- omg I forgot to put it in bag thanks shivu what l would have done without you.
S- now go and get it yaar

Priam went to study but found a different file in his file's s place .He came down running like he saw a ghost ( you know guys every student personally has a teacher whom he or she considers equal to ghost,same goes here)and shouted Shivanya see it's some other file not my project
S- but I kept it over a black file
P- I saw bade mamu working on it yesterday
S- then I think he left his file here and took your project instead .
P- almost crying what will do now Sandhya mam will eat me alive if I didn't submit it today.

S- don't worry I will bring your file from buddy's office give address I will come school on time before your business studies extra class starts .

P- promise
S- promise,now leave or you will be late for first class also
P- ok
Shivanya took Shivaay's no from Gauri but it is busy as he was on call with someone else.

Priam went to school and Shivanya went to Oberoi industries. Gauri asked her to take driver and they reached the office and Shivanya went to reception and asked I am her to meet Mr shivaay Singh Oberoi (she is wearing black goggles)

Receptionist- sorry but he is not available for meeting with kids he has many important meetings attend.

Shivanya- I know him well just call him and say Shivanya is here to meet you ,you will know the rest

Receptionist- he is busy he cannot waste time in meeting useless people like you.

Here a girl of 28 -30 arrives she is Raghini the head manager of the company branch . She saw Shivanya with file and said are you the new intern here .Shivanya wanted to know Shivaay's floor so she could reach their so she lied and said yeah but I didn't new I had to bring my joining letter . Raghini said it's fine so tell me about some things you need do business with someone and many more questions but Shivanya answered them correctly .

She said come with me she Shivanya to sixth floor and said this is your work space showing desk with a computer.she told Shivanya to make a coffee for her but as we know our little SSO is already frustrated by receptionist and now this queen of irritates Raghini she spoke it's not my work if you need one help yourself.

Raghini - you roadside girl how dare you talk to me like that
Shivanya- I have much you know dare
Raghini - you bloody bi_ _h ,she raised her hand to slap Shivanya but

Shivanya holds her hand and said miss be in your limits before I cross mine . All the office employees are shocked as first time someone showed Raghini her real place as till now everybody does what she says Shivaay trust her as good person.

Mishra who entered Shivaay's cabin
Shivaay- Mishra why is much sound coming from outside
Mishra - he tells everything he saw
Shivaay went outside and what he made him shocked as Raghini once again tried to raise hand on Shivanya but Shivanya held her hand and this time with a special technique
with made Raghini cry out in pain shivanya left her hand after a minute and she said you bi--h I ....

Enraged Shivaay - Raghini how dare you try to raise hand on her leave

Shivanya - why are you shouting on her ha you didn't pick my calls that's why I have to lie to her to search you .( Guys. She is highly irritated at this moment due to that witch)