new character face off

Guess who is he going to play
This sequence is going start as soon as Oberoi office sequence ends

Here Shivanya has won a painting competition she was running down the stairs pinky thinks to give her a lesson and put her leg in between her foot.

Shivanya losses her balance and rolls down the stairs and her head hits a corner of stairs and begin to bleed.

Otherwise somewhere a person is seen with a bag on his back .He takes out his tablet and his taxi arrives and he gives him a location.That person reaches the entrance of a mansion.

And he is shocked to see Shivanya falling of the stairs and he saw Pinky's action.
And he shouted chaaand.

Pinky is shocked and every one comes out listening Shivanya's loud shouting for her mamma and that person slides down the ground before Shivanya's heads hits itand her Upper half land on his lap .

He shouts Chand see you asked me to come back and you then you will talk to you
New -see Chand Mai aa gaya Apne aakhe khol ,dekh teri Jaan aai hai mujhse baat nahi karegi.(I came , open your eyes,see your life has arrived Back , won't you talk to me) he slaps her face to wake her up , tears rolls down his face seeing her condition when he said ......to someone that made whole Oberoi clan shocked to the core.

..
Ch-8-100- 23 left
Ch-7-100- 21 left
Ch 6- 80 - completed
Ch5 -80. - 1 left

Sorry friends who had to wait 😞😞but I think I deserve this much after spending so much time in thinking and writing one update.

Guys if you want any further updates please kindly complete all the targets

Follow to read the further updates