ch -16

Hi friends please don't be angry from me my charger got damaged so please manage .
I know you are eager to to read the update
So without any wastage of time let's read

Shivaay was standing like a stone in a corner when someone keeps hand on his shoulder

It was non other than om .
Om- shivaay what happened to Shivanya is she alright .is she alright
Shivaay couldn't reply his questions shivansh's words were usedringing like curses .

Shivaay's Pov

It's the worst feeling I ever had ,it pained more than that much when Shivanya or Shivansh said they hate their father because I failed as a parent to protect my children .
My princess and my boy was going to get sold as as. I cannot even think that word .
Even the word give chills to my spine that too mrs Oberoi only because of that lady once again my life I lost my family I got for few moments .

When a voice take him back to the world
that belonged to Om who asked him  what happened to Shivanya  is she alright .

That moment all emotions that he had came out he hugged om and cried hard in his embrace.

Shivaay- aaah om doocteer ne kahhaa haii hiccup  agar Shivanya Ko aadh ghantee mein hiccup  hosh nahi aaya toh  she might fall into hiccup cccoma .

( Ahh om doctors said that ahh iff she didn't wake up in eight hours hiccup she might fall  intto ccoma)

My princess om I. Couldn't save her they took her infront of my eyes I was standing I couldn't do anything om tho .I want her to be fine I will do anything om . They were going to give my kids to be sslaves it's all my fault .I should have listened to Anika it's all my mistake if I would have listened her and asked mrs Oberoi this could have been prevented .om I will not spare that women now .she tried to harm my kids
Now she crossed has every limit.Once again because of her  all this happened in my life.

She put that act infront of me so she could use that later to create a misunderstanding between me and Anika again.

Oh my god it was all pre planned she planned it all ,acting then kidnapping then putting fight between me and Anika  .

But Shivanya is my priority this  moment
---------------------------------------------------------

Docters cabin

Dr.mittal- I am sorry miss Anika but even aftercare best medications Shivanya ki body response nahi de Rahi hai( Shivanya's body is not responding).i think she had some shock or stress before this incident or due to this but her heart is deeply affected .

You know her heart condition well but even after that this much carelessness is not acceptable.Even chances of her waking up are fifty - fifty .

Anika was standing their like a lost , helpless mom
After seven hours

Shivanya's breathing rate started to decrease and docters start giving her injection and increased the oxygen so she could calm down.

Jr docters  to nurse- call dr Mittal immediately we need the patient's condition is getting worse.

Anika cried at the moment  and went infront of the lord Ganesha's idiol .said please god I lost every single thing I loved but  I never complained you took my parents, made my childhood worse than a nightmare, you snatched my family and the love of my life but I never complained to you. But I won't let you take my Shivanya away from me ,she is  my soul reason to live.

She took diya in her hand and started the Arti prayers(Sukh karta Sukh karta varta vighnachi ,survi Purvi Prem kripa jayachi)
On other side Shivanya's breathing rate came to normal.
And winds started to blow with a great speed and thunder striked the sky .