chapter - 20 family power

Hi friends I am back with my crispy update but I am sorry but my exams are going on ,so I will update on long intervals ,sorry for inconvenience.

But now let's start the update
Have a happy reading

The goons attacked  them with full force but our bachcha party are no less they also fight  With the goons with full force and enthusiasm.

Shivaay fights with veer where shivansh  and shivanya handle his guards .

Whereas Anika tries to wake the elders up .They woke up and were shocked to find themself at a chair almost tied or kidnapped like in Bollywood movies.

(So now let's start the real   fight )

Shivanya asked anika to take the elders out safely  but
Pinky  said we are a family we will go but along with you all . Almost ready to cry as she saw her grand kids fighting with goons to save their family .

Their were four men and shivaay was fighting with veer ,twins were fighting with 2 goons each.

A man was about to hit shivanya's head  from back but befor he could  be successful  in his deed pink holds his arm pushes him on the ground  and beats him with her heals
Saying you will  hit my hera poti( grand daughter  ) ,  I will not leaves you,himmaat kaise hui Teri  kale langur  mere bachcho ki naak mein dum  kar rakhkha hai , ruk Teri khabber  you meri jutti legi, na  tujhe Teri  nani ke sat pura khandan  yaad dilaya toh main bhi Pinky Singh oberoi  nahi.

( how dare you hurt my children you crazy  chimpanzee, stay their your mind will come into it's place by my sandals only,if  i didn't  make you remember names of  your ansisters then my name   is also not Pinky Singh oberoi. )

The goon say sorry  aunty
A goon was about to hit shivansh on head from behind but shivanya gives him a hard punch

As the goon try to fight shivanya kicks him on the main part and gives two punches on hisd face and he faints .

On the other hand shivansh also handles the goons.But veer didn't  gave up ,he was overpowering  shivaay , he hits Shivaay very badly.
All men were either on floor hurt or ran outside the building.

Veer punches shivaay in stomach,while fighting  gun falls from his pocket and veer picks it and points it at shivaay .

Shivaay - veer  do what ever you want
leave my family .
Veer - don't tell me what to do shivaay I know my  work well.
He changes his point from shivaay to shivanya .

He knew every body loves her
So he points Shivanya
Everyone shouts  NO.. O.OO.

Veer- lagta hai tum sab ki jaan ess chidiya main basi hai.now see what I will do.

He ask shivanya to move out of room at pointed gun , they were at the door when shivanya take the chance as she saw veer in mirror was about to turn if someone is following them or not .

But shivanya takes the opportunity and hits his head with a iron rod kept outside the door .Then oberoi clan comes out in a sec and hold him and tie him to the chair kept their.

The elders were like now see what we will do of you.
Tej- how dare you think you can hurt my grand children veer ,it was ok till it was business where you play games and tricks but not our family. Said tej raged with anger 
Pinky - gives him a tight slap on his face  and says you moron once you and your moyher came to my child's life and you spoiled my child's happy life. Your mother filled that things to my mind that anika is taking  my son away from me  and made me do all those things fifteen years  ago. She got punished for her sins she died from a heart attack  after one year of that thing but you are one step ahead of that  .I thought  you will have lesson and leave these things but I forgot that kutte ki puch  kabhi seedhi  nahi hoti ( a dogs curled tail can never be straight) 

Here all stood   shocked from her confession Shivaay was about to say something when police comes to the place and said we are sorry Mr oberoi but your tracker was not working g when you entered this area .

Police arrested veer and went from the place
  twins engulfed anika in a bear hug and after a moment they are hugged by shivaay   like if they let go off yhem they will disappear in air like a cloud of slip through his fingers like  sand .

Shivaay held anika and shivanya by shoulder and asked are you ok

Before he could get a answer shivansh asked they are all good but are you fine said worriedly.
shivaay felt like his life mattered to somebody after anika left the house ,again.
Before he could say something shivanya held his hand he thought his princess needs something  or like that but shivanya said papa

Shivaay was like on ninth cloud hearing papa from her mouth it was like his only wish left so even if he dies that moment he will not   regret .

But as soon as shivaay faced her her vision became unclear she felt her world go round black spot came into her vision and she fell unconscious  in shivaay's arms .Shivaay felt like his heart stopped beating for a moment .
He has seen her fighting  between  life and death ,he just meet her few days ago and just got her love and and affection he cannot loose her .

He needed  to see her blue orbs filled with mischief, love and care as always.
Sometimes she looked like his mini version .He was greedy now he wanted millions of more memories with her, shivansh anika ,he was not ready to loose her  no never in this life.

After a few second Shivaay came out of  
Shock and shouted princess ,open your eyes 
Everyone - shivanya
Shivansh- chand

All went in panick but shivansh said mom let's sprinkle water and bring her in fresh air .

They did but nothing happened. Khanna resched their  with three more cars and they left for the hospital.

I hope I didn't  bore you and you enjoyed your reading time so please press the star🌟 button  below

Till then bye
ANGEL10002 😇