chapter 18

Hi friends  once again I am here with my new chapter of we meet again. I am sure you are exited to read further  so let's not waste our more time

Happy reading

Even after doing pinky thought I only asked them to kidnap not to harm them .
Pinky - I am going to kill these unpad people's ( illiterate people).
How dare they think something like that to about my kangi ankhon wale pota- poti(blue eyed grand children)

Guys I want to clarify here that pinky might hate Anika but she cannot hate the kids she is just irritated by Shivanya And she kidnapped Shivansh so they both gets  once support

Pinky goes to shivaay' s room to clarify misunderstanding

Shivaay's room

Shivaay broke a vase , mirror ,glass table etc . Every thing was shattered in his room and omru couldn't handle him.

Omru - are you mad what are you doing your hand is bleeding and you are hurting your self shivaay / bhaiya

They tried to stop him but couldn't
Pinky came there tears filled I her eyes seeing his condition as it was first time she saw his outburst .She felt guilty for being the reason of being his broken self.

She went there but they took no notice of her.she went to shivaay who was about to brake another thing but she stopped his hand and slapped him hard and shouted

P- shivaay what are doing ,you are getting hurt your blood is flowing

Shivaay- why are you so conserned about me who are you to stop me

P- your mother ,the one who gave you life, you are my blood if something happens to you it hurts to my heart also .

Shivaay - so your heart paina seeing my this much main think of the pain I suffered when my daughter was in hospital fighting between life and death because of you shouted angrily 👿😡
P- but
S- no listen to me first Shivanya is a heart patient and doctor gave us a warning last time that if any stress , shock is given to her or medicines are not given by n time her life may be in danger .and conditions formed due to your plan caused this .You know what I am not allowed to meet my own daughter.

Pinky was feeling like crying that she made such huge mistake that caused a life threat to her grand children .

Pinky- trust me Shivaay it's true I don't like Anika but not your kids they are also our blood and flesh I can't dream doing this to them I was just insecure that Anika will use kids to snatch you from me.
I just asked kidnappers to leave them at airport to leave for Delhi and give fake threats to them I cannot even think some thing like this.I did that in just heat of the moment it wasn't intentional at all.

Shivaay- how many lies will you make h
P- I am not lieing, I have proof , she make him listen the call recordings .

Shivaay - but still it's you who made my life a living nightmare .

Pinky- if you want I will ask forgiveness from Anika and my kangi ankhe wale pota- poti.
Shivaay- will your sorry bring my wife and kids back ,will every damage happened in past due to you will be corrected

P- no but you can get them back ,it's never too late I will ask for forgiveness till every one forgive me .

Shivaay- ok but for now please leave me alone I need some time with myself.

In Oberoi office

Raizada offered a high amount to share holders of oberoi's and became owner of half  of oberoi empire .