Ch -2 Father and daughter meet

Here Anika mad Shivanya landed in Mumbai Anika felt breeze and wind touched her soul and gave peace of heart after a decade.Shivaay also felt something new in the air like his Anika was somewhere near only .

They moved towards their mansion but it was not ready so they decided rent a house.Shivanya jointed the new school and there life was going with normal pace. Anika started working on Project and got busy .But mother daughter duo always got time for their sweet moments.

Like making dinner together and they cook each other's favourite like Shivanya cooked Allu puri and Anika made White pasta for her.Both went
for walk at garden in morning or night.Even sometimes Shivanya gave her some suggestions for business as she study extra and has a good knowledge of business at such a small age.(guys she is daughter of SSO
business is in her blood).

She even won Various prizes in painting so she has a good saving of money , she even invested money in shares and got a good profit out of it .She is from a rich family but know value of moneyand value family and friends more than anything in life.

Here board results are about to come.
Shivaay was trustee of the Rayan ternational school so he was invited to award the students with highest marks.So he decided to visit the function to avoid staying at home

Here shivaay was invited and presented with flowers.principle made him sit and was about to announce the results of 10 class boards.All students were eager to know their marks with Shivanya wanted Anika to be with her at the moment.Here Anika was late due to work and world famous traffic of Mumbai.

Principal taking the Mike said students your moments of wait are over now results are now in my hands.So the student with highest marks is Shivanya Raizada.All teachers and friends congratulated her but she wanted her mom to be with her at the moment.

Principal called her upon the stage and congratulated her .Shivaay's heart started beating like drums like Anika was near but he watched Shivanya there.He came out of thoughts and congratulated her but as her she came face to face with him she felt her heart was at peace,which was restless due to absence of Anika.
She got lost in those blue orbs which
were looking at her . Shivaay s heart also found her familier ,but got the tension which was on her was unnoticed by everyone.She looked familiar and her features are sharp like her but her eyes are like mine.God know if we had a daughter she would have similar to her.A smile appeared on his lips after a decade with this though.
He asked beta what is your name
S - Shivanya
Shivaay-Are you not happy that you got such a good score you know I got also the same.I am sure that your parents must be very proud of you.

Shivanya thought mamma is not present that is only problem,she kept a sad face

Shivaay- look if you didn't smile now I will call your parents and ask if they tought their daughter to smile or laugh.

Shivanya said my mamma didn't com till now.
Shivaay- oh that's the matter don't worry and she will be in some work but you can call your fa..
Shivanya-i don't have one (with anger)
Shivaay sensed the situation and made some jokes made her smile and joined principal and director after that.
Here anchor announce that there is a band permance by students of 11 class which includes (Priam Rathore-drum, Sunidhi sharma- keyboard, Tamanna -guitar , singer- Star of the day Shivanya)

Listening her name shivaay quickly concentrated on the stage .Shivaay never took intereste in music or art but now his heart wanted to listen her voice as it reminded him of her.
Here band started and Shivanya started singing Tu jo mila (given at end)

After that band was finished but the her voice touched his soul like her laugh used to . Students cheered once more,once more. Shivanya started a song pyari ma.mujhko teri dua chahiye,tere aachal ki thandi Hawaii chahiye.....( Sweet mom I need your good wishes......,I need your guidance at every step of my life) given at end

Here Anika and saw Shivanya there singing her heart was overwhelmef with love and happiness which came out in form of tears.

Shivaay felt his Anika was near as his anika meter was now active.he looked around but croud due to students, parents, volunteer were to much . Shivika were restless feeling that they were.near each other

Here came back and saw Anika standing,face full of tears and she ran towards her and hugged her tightly after a moment they broke the hug and Shivanya rubbed tears of her cheeks saying playfully aachcha ji late aaye AAP aur ab roye bhi AAP aur manay bhi hum ( oh now you came late and crying also and I am the one consoling),this is totally unfair.You know how much I waited for you every one was their but was feeling so lone without you, I won't talk to you.katti(in child language unfriend or breakimg friendship)

Anika -awe my bachcha(baby) got angry with me see I am holding my ears I am so sorry I got trapped into traffic.
Shivanya-mamma it's ok no need of holiding ears as she cannot be angry on her for long

Anika-now I think we should celebrate your achievement.amm
Let's have a ice cream as she saw a icecream vendor across a road.

Anika went across the road and brought ice cream from vendor and was crossing the road while a car came hit her and went away .Shivaay who was at school gate about to sit in his car when saw this .

Both Shivanya and shivaay shouted at same moment mamma / Anika

Please give your precious votes and comments . Your valid ideas will be considered for sure.Sorry to reader who doesn't know hindi but you can imagine any song of your choice on mother.

Your
Angel 😇

Thanks for voting 👏👏👏👏👏

If not please press the star⭐ below

Target 45+(guys according to me it's worth it do you think so please vote)