ch-3 Hospital

Guys I have updated this time but next time if my target is not reached then I am not updating at all ,it is only for my loyal readers who actually vote .On a happy note have happy reading

Shivaay's heart just started beating after he saw Anika at other end of road but his heart stopped for a moment he saw his love was hit by a car.
Shivaay ran towards her but saw the same girl whom he felt was just like her.
Here Shivanya took Anika's head in her lap and patted her cheeks mamma please open your eyes, please don't do this 😞. Tears filled her eyes .

Shivaay was too lost to listen after what he saw.He scooped Anika in his arms  and said nothing is going to happen to you I am here .He rushed towards his car and asked driver to take him to hospital as soon as possible breaking all the traffic rules. Shivanya was also in not sence to analyse anything she just wanted her mamma to be fine. They reached hospital shivaay took her to in and doctor said it's accident means police case hai,we have to wait for police.

Shivaay was so infurated his love of life was lying on the streacher fighting between life and death and this doctor wants police case file first.
Shivaay was about to hold that doctors collar when Shivanya came  infront of him and said go to hell with your rules ,you  know what  if something happened to my mamma ,I am going to shut this hospital if you doesn't start the treatment this moment and broke the art kept at reception into small pieces.

Doctor saw shivaay and was old enough to calculate that business tycoon SSO is definitely her father as their eyes and anger were similar.The doctor analysed
The situation quickly and started the treatment.Nurse said please fill the form
And shivaay went to fill it.

Anika was taken to OT and doctor said blood has been flowing from  half an hour and patient is in critical situation.
Listening this Shivanya was shattered
her life belongs to her mamma ,she cannot even imagine a moment without her. Dried tears covered her cheeks.

Shivaay came back and sat beside her buried his head in his palms and his brain analysed what all happened in such a small span of time.He found Anika , Anika's accident ,that girl fought for Anika her words rang in his mind if something happened to my mamma,she said mamma.She has blue eyes her features are like Anika.Her smile brought peace to my heart.
Shivaay's voice didn't come due to his tears and crying but said we have a daughter.He cried even more for not being their for her .For Shivanya,he remembers

Flashback

Anika- agar hamari ek beti hoti toh AAP uska Naam kya rakhte(if we  ever had a  daughter what would you like to name her)
Shivaay- kyu kuch baat hai 😚😚 Kahi( mean are we expecting)
Anika-esa kuch bhi nahi hai ,bas ese he(there is nothing like that)
Shivaay- hamari beti hogi to main Apne princess Ko Shivanya bulaunga(I we had a daughter so I would like to name my princess Shivanya) because dadi told me if we name after lord Shiva then he will also protect her from evil eyes ofcourse when I am not present because I will never let a evil eye reach my loved once.

   Flashback over

Shivaay remembers how her blue orbs showed hatred when he asked about he father .
He realised he not only hurted his love but also his princess .He failed to protect them against the evil .

A call came on Shivanya's cell it was Arnav he didn't call for three days due to network and weather problems.Shivanya picked it up and
A- I am so sorry shivu I couldn't...
S- mamu(she doesn't call him mamu till matter is super serious)
A - doll are you ok , speak something
my heart is sinking speak something please.
S- mamma she said in a shrill voice
A-kya hua Anu Ko
S- mamma ka accident ho Gaya (mamma meet with a accident)
A-KYA 😨,you tell me name of hospital
S- city hospital
A- I will handle everything doll don't worry your buddy is there, she will be fine ok
S- I know
Call ends

Here doctor comes and says operation is done she is safe but we have to keep her under observation .If she didn't wake up in a hour she might collapse into coma.
You can see the patient we shifted her to ICU.

Shivanya and shivaay ran towards the ward and Shivanya was first one to reach the door. The moment she saw her mamma so silent,she was connected to various wires and her head , right leg and left hand was covered with bandages.

Shivanya ran towards her and hugged her stomach cried and said mamma  I am such a  bad bachcha (baby) I fought with you that is why you are not talking to me. I am sorry I will never do that  again.Mamma please Na wake up talk to me.said between her cries.

Shivanya kept crying and dosed of in Anika's lap . Shivaay went near cried his heart out and said
Anika please wake up anika
I am sorry , please I know I did a big sin by not understanding you but I have punished my self enough these fifteen years
Please wake up I need you ,I cannot live without you anymore
.and connected her forehead with her and said please Jaan wake up if not me for our daughter .
His tears dropped on Anika's face and shivaay cared her face .He was still not believing that his Anika was near him.

Here Anika moved her fingers and her hands went to Shivanya head and cared her hair.Shivaay came and kept his hand over hers which was above Shivanya's head.
A-sh.shivaay
S-shh chup bilkul chup(silence absolute silence)I know the truth Anika everything.
Rest you need rest ok SSO kissed her forehead and left the room to inform doctor.

Precap
shivaay cried Anika

Please give your precious votes and comments

Your

Angel 👼

Thanks for your read
Thank you for voting

Target 55+
Guys I am serious about it.