Champion of Worlds Uncounted

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: Time/Location

_____
_____

If one word could describe how Y/N was feeling at this moment, it would be, 'exhausted'.

For what seems like an eternity, Y/N had found himself thrust into different worlds, often against his will. Each one varied wildly but most of the time he'd end up in a place where he was a "summoned hero" and he'd have to go on a "grand quest" in order to save the planet.

A grand "quest" that should have taken years, maybe even decades, but Y/N usually finished them in three days, sometimes in a few hours.

At the moment Y/N was was staring blankly off into the distance as he sat on the brutalized corpse of a massive creature.

(Artwork by velinov: https://www

(Artwork by velinov: https://www.deviantart.com/velinov/art/Hydra-monster-II-144497059)

It would likely make sense to actually figure out what he killed, but Y/N was far too tired to look. He was pretty sure he was sitting on its head.

Princess Lumara: Oh great hero! Thank you for saving our world from the wrath of the evil god!

From below where Y/N was sitting a young elven woman approached. Y/N glanced at the elf, and then stared back into the distance.

(Y/N): ...yeah...

Princess Lumara: It is thanks to your efforts that our world has finally obtained peace!

Y/N wasn't really paying attention, not because what the princess was saying was wrong or that he was being rude, but because he's heard this speech more times than he'd like to admit. Y/N slumped onto his side and wished he was somewhere else.

The patchwork armor that Y/N stitched together was tattered, beaten, and falling apart, a sign of the sheer number of battles he'd been through.

Princess Lumara: If there is anything that I can do to reward you, please do not hesitate to ask.

Still lying on the enormous corpse Y/N rolled on to his back and responded.

(Y/N): I wanna go home please...

Princess Lumara: Y-you'd like to leave!?

(Y/N): Yes. Today please...

Princess Lumara: T-today!? But- O-okay... I'm sure our wizard can help you with that...

_____

_____

A Few Hours Later.

The Palace Summoning Circle