Chapter 2

Toni's POV
I rode up to me and Cheryl's spot near sweet water river. I wish Cheryl would just come out so we didn't have to meet in private like this. I turned around hearing footsteps behind me.

"Hey babe" Cheryl walked over and pecked my lips. "Hey Cher." Me and Cheryl just sat talking for little bit.

We looked at the stars until I looked at the half asleep red head with her head in my lap. "I wish we didn't have to meet in secret like this." I said sighing.

Cheryl sat up and looked at me. "I do too, Ton, but im not ready to come out yet. You have to understand that." Cheryl said making eye contact

I sighed "Cher, we've been dating for 3 months. I can't put up with this anymore. I don't want to keep us a secret. I have the hottest, prettiest, kindest, and most beautiful girlfriend in the world. I don't want to keep that a secret. Have you ever thought about how I've felt through this? I haven't complained because I really like you." I looked at Cheryl with tears in my eyes.

"TT, I'm so sorry." Cheryl hugged me. "Here I have an idea. How about I slowly start telling people. We could start with posting a picture?" I smiled at Cheryl. "Yeah. Id like that Cher."

Cheryl took out her phone and took a picture of us. She then posted it on her Instagram.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cherrybombshell

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cherrybombshell

liked by ttopaz, v.lodge, and 739 others
cherrybombshell with her ❤❤❤ @/ttopaz

view all 63 comments
thekevinthwonder my gaydar is never wrong.
thekevinthwonder I honestly love this ship
vlodge I've been knew for a while.
cherrybombshell @/vlodge and your surprisingly good and keeping secrets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled at Cheryl laying my head on her shoulder. We stayed like that until it was really late and went home. Sadly, we had school tomorrow
--------------------------------------------------------- {334 words}
That's chapter 2. I has a question for the few people that read this, kangs or mevin?