Chapter 12

Toni's POV
Although me and Cheryl have separate beds, we still sleep in the same one most of the time. Unless we have a fight. Which we are having right now.

"Cheryl you CANT go back there! She send you off to god knows where!" I screamed. Cheryl wants to go back to Thistlehouse to talk to her evil mother.

"You can't control me Toni! I may live with you but I'm not your pet!" Cheryl screamed back.

"I'm just trying to protect you!" I screamed.

"Protect me? Then fucking come with me!" The redhead yelled.

I just shook my head. "You're not going." I said.

I climbed up onto my bed. Why didn't she understand I was trying to help. "I'm going tomorrow. Come with me if you want." Cheryl said climbing onto her bed.

She changed into her pyjamas not realizing I was watching. I changed into mine and laid down facing her. She was looking at the wall.

"I love you, Cher." I said. She didn't respond. I sighed and turned around.

"I love you too Toni." I quietly heard her say. I smiled.

"Cher? I'll come with you. I don't want you getting hurt." I said. I heard shuffling and then someone climbing up my stairs.

I turned and Cheryl was crawling over to where I was laying. I gave her a quick peck before putting my arms around her waist.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, as per usual. We woke up and got dressed.

We walked outside and decided to take Cheryl's car. She drove, and we sat in comfortable silence.

We arrived at Thistlehouse. I hopped out of the car and ran around, opening the drivers seat door.

"M'lady." I said as Cheryl stepped out. "Thank you baby." She pecked my lips. I intertwined our fingers as we walked up to the door.

Cheryl didn't knock, we just walked in. Penelope walked over to the door and stopped. "Look who's returned. The deviant and her little sluty girlfriend." She said.

My hand that Cheryl wasn't holding turned into a fist. "Great seeing you to Mother." Cheryl said.

"I came for two reasons. To see Nana Rose, and to kick you out. Thistlehouse belongs to Nana. And as far as I'm concerned, she doesn't want you here.  I also want to give you this." Cheryl handed her mother a form.

"An emancipation letter?" Penelope said angrily. I smiled. "Yes. I worked with attorney McCoy. It's filled out. You are no longer my mother. And Nana is my guardian." Cheryl said.

Nana Rose wheeled over. "Penelope, you can sleep in a barn." Nana said. I snickered. Penelope looked at me.

"You. You deviant child. You have corrupted my daughter. This your fault." Penelope walked over to me. She smacked me in the face.

I cracked my knuckles. "All do respect, I just gave your daughter the love you were to blind to give her. And I will continue to love her for a long time." I said standing up straight (bi)

Penelope pushed me causing me to fall. Cheryl stood there mouth agape. Penelope picked me up and pushed me against the wall.

I moved from the wall and walked out the door, slamming it. As I walked away I heard yelling from inside the house. I ran.

I ran as fast and as far as I could go. My legs began to hurt and I didn't even recognize where I was. I sat down and just cried.

God knows what Penelope is doing to Cheryl. Shit. I need to get back. I stood up running, thinking of all the possibilities of what has happened. I get back and don't see Cheryl. Her car is still there though.

I whip out my phone and text her.

Toni🖤💚🖤
Cher are you okay?

Cheryl❤️🍒
Yeah. Come back in. Please

Seeing Cheryl's message I ran in. Penelope was gone and Cheryl was sitting on the floor, tears pouring out her eyes.

I run over and hug her. Tight. I wipe the tears off her face. I see the hand prints and hold her closer.

"Let's go home. Please." Cheryl said. I nodded and we went out the door. We drove back to Sunnyside trailer park in silence.

"I decided I want to stay here, and visit Nana at Thistlehouse on the weekends. And I want you to come." Cheryl said breaking the silence.

"Okay. I love you Cher." I said getting out of the car. I saw Cheryl smile out of the corner of my eye.

"I love you too. So much." Cheryl got out of the car and hugged me. Tight. I hugged back.

We separated and went inside. It was only 2pm, but we were tired, so we climbed onto my bed and fell asleep.

A/N
Sorry this sucks. I might not but updating for a bit, I'm not in a good place mentally or emotionally. Sorry.