Chapter 3

Cheryl's POV
I woke up at 6:45 to get ready to school. I showered and picked out my outfit. I picked a red long sleeved crop top and a black skirt. I put on my spider brooch before putting my my make up.

I walked down stairs ready to face my mother. "CHERYL! WHY WERE YOU OUT SO LATE LAST NIGHT" My mother screamed. I swear everyone on the Southside could hear her.

"I was out with a, friend, we lost track of time. I'm sorry mumsy." I calmly replied. I couldn't tell her it was Toni considering she is homophobic. Answering calmly is better than being scared.

"God, get a watch demon child. Now get out of my house." I nodded, grabbed my jacket and bag. I then left my house getting into my car.

I woke up earlier than usual because I was picking up Toni. Honestly I was nervous considering I pretty much just came out, but with Toni I'll survive.

I pulled up to Toni's trailer and she was waiting outside. "Hey babe." She said as she got into the car. I pecked her lips in response.

"Nervous?" She asked. "A bit yeah. But I'll have you. Besides im still me, even if I have to prove that." I was determined today would go fine with Toni by my side.

"See that's my girl." Toni kissed my cheek. "Mhm. We're here." Toni and I got out of the car and intertwined our hands.

I heard people whispering but chose to ignore it. We went and found the gang, knowing they would have a question or two.

"Cheryl! Toni!" Veronica called over to us. We walked over to where they're sitting and sat down. I rested my head on Toni's shoulder. I could feel people staring.

"Ok when did you guys decide to announce this? It's awesome. You are going to be Riverdale Highs it couple by the end if the week."

I smiled but rolled my eyes at Veronica. "Last night. We were at our spot, started talking about me coming out, and I decided to." I replied.

"Ok what actually happened, I was getting tired of waiting, got upset, Cheryl being the kind of person she is, put me before her." Toni finished by kissing the top on my head, causing me to blush.

Someone walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw a shortish girl. "What do you want?" I asked the girl. Toni hit my leg.

"Sorry. Can I help you with something?" The girl nodded. "I h-heard a boy n-named Reggie t-talking a-about you t-two earlier. I tried to stop him but he yelled at me."

I turned and looked at Toni, and them to Veronica. Veronica nodded. "I'm Veronica, this is Betty, Jughead, Cheryl and Toni. Do you know where Reggie is?" Veronica asked. "I-im S-sugar. I can b-bring you to h-him."

We all got up to follow her. Reggie will not be happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{510 Words}
Ok this is the longest chapter so far. Reggie is obviously going to be an asshole in this. Sugar will most likely re appear. Ok that's all. Next chapter coming as soon as possible.