Chapter 4

Toni's POV
Me, Cheryl, The gang and Sugar walked to where Reggie was with the other bulldogs.

"Well well well. What do we have here? Right, the 4 girls I need to fix. Sugar, what did I tell you, SCRAM!." Reggie spit as he talked.

Jughead put his arm around Sugar as they stepped back leaving me, Cheryl, Betty and Veronica standing around him.

"Listen up Reginald, I punched you once, I will do it again. None of us need fixing." Veronica just about screamed.

"You sure about that Lodge, because around the time the blackhood was attacking, Cheryl here was sending threats and PIG ORGANS TO JOSIE!" He screamed the last part making sure everyone heared.

Betty and Veronica grabbed Cheryl and went to Jughead, leaving me.

"Listen up Mantle. I will personally KICK YOUR TINY DICK SO HARD YOU WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR? LEAVE ME, MY FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND THE HELL ALONE OR I WILL HAVE THE SERPENTS HURT YOU!" I screamed. Reggie looked scared. He just nodded.

"Good. Now, get out of my sight before you get hurt." With that Reggie and the bulldogs ran, everyone was staring at me and I walked over to a crying Cheryl.

"T-thank you TT." Cheryl barely got out between her sobs. I helped her up and wrapped my arms around her shaking body. "Please don't leave me Toni. Your all I have." Cheryl whispered so only I could hear.

"I will never leave you Bombshell, never. Now let's get you cleaned up." I put my arm around Cheryl's shoulders and we walked to the bathroom.

"I've gotta say Topaz, all the demanding kinda turned me on." Cheryl broke the silence as I cleaned her up.

I chuckled. "Did you do all those things Reggie said? If so, can we do it to him?" Cheryl let out a weak laugh at my words.

"Uh yeah I did. But if we did that to Reggie, it would make things worse." I sighed at Cheryl.

"Ok fine, but that got a smile on your face. Now let's go back you there." I placed a kiss on Cheryl's red lips before intertwining out fingers.

Let's hope today gets better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{373 words}
Well that was eventful. I might start posting less due to school starting up. I'll still post a few times a week. That's all. Bye.