Chapter 40: Fucking Sh*t

Chapter 40: Fucking Shit

Ken's POV

My jaw literally dropped on the floor at George's words. But I instantly tuned out everything she said before she walked out on me again. The way she acted baffled me as well as the way she attacked Marian.

Marian was badly hurt, from the looks of it, she has to be admitted in a hospital. Her peach dress was torn and her lips were busted, and a dried blood confirmed my suspicion that George punched her.

"Ano pang masakit sa iyo, Marian?" I inspected her whole body looking for broken ribs or bruised parts.

"Aren't you going to run after your Georgina?" She mused as she winced from pain on her ribs.

I assisted her but she swatted my hand away.

"Why should I? And she's not my Georgina any longer." My brows creased in confusion.

Marian laughed.

"George was right about you. You're not only gullible, Ken. You're fucking stupid as well."

 "What are you talking about? It's as if you and George had an unspoken agreement to torture me verbally." I looked at her with accusing eyes.

"Poor Ken, haven't you heard what George just said? Hindi ba rumehistro sa utak mo kung ano ang mga sinabi niya?" Marian caressed the side of head as she tapped it not so gently afterwards.

I tried to remember and as I racked my brain to retrieve anything, Georgina's crying face haunted me. And piece by piece, memories came rushing into my head.

What the hell. What the fuck.

"Is it true? Is it fucking true?!" I roughly grabbed Marian by the shoulders and shook her violently.

Instead of cowering in fear, Marian laughed evilly at me.

"Yes! Yes, it is fucking true! Happy?" She wiggled from my grasp but I held her tightly making her whimper from the contact.

"All this time you were manipulating me, my feelings, my life, and everybody else's lives! For fuck's sake, why?" I growled at her but she seems so unfazed.

"Don't ask the fucking obvious, Ken. You asked for this when you used me seven years ago. And this is the price you have to pay for making me miserable before." She laughed again as tears pooled in her eyelids.

"Really, just seeing you this helpless and miserable was like winning a roundtrip ticket to Paris."

I scoffed at that.

"However, it's a roundtrip ticket for you in hell, Ken.” She added.

"Because the moment you went to hell, I'll send you back here to give you the chance to witness as Georgina walk down the aisle to her happy ending." I almost slapped her but I restrained myself.

Baka mapatay ko siya. Nagdidilim na ang paningin ko sa mga kinumpirma niya. And now, she just hinted that George is marrying someone else.

"How about being a murderer? Sinong pinatay mo? Si Leila ba?" The dam of tears broke as I backed her up against the wall.

Marian whimpered again in pain from the impact. She just nodded and was about to laugh again but I slapped her.

Hindi ko na napigil pa. Namula lalo ang mukha niya.

"Napakasama mo, Marian." I shouted between tears.

"You made me like this, Ken. Nabaliw ako dahil sa pagmamahal ko sayo na sinayang mo lang. Itinapon mo ako na parang basura noon. Kaya naman panahon na para ikaw ang maging basura ngayon." She's crying now.

And a bitter smile spread across her face.

"Sana ako na lang ang binalikan mo. Sana ako na lang. Bakit nandamay ka pa?" I loosened my hold on her as I slumped on the carpeted floor beneath.

"George is such a sweet lady. She deserves someone like Jean and not someone like you, Kendrick Arellano." Marian spit out, her voice full of rage and bitterness.

"Fuck you." I gritted through clenched teeth.

"Sorry. But I'm over you, Ken. Napagsawaan na kita, Ken. Maging si George ay ganoon din. Kaya nga mas pinili na lang niya na magpakasal sa iba." She kneeled before me as she pulled my hair to face her.

I'm a crying mess while she's a fucking evil trying to taunt me more.

"Sabagay, hindi ko siya masisisi. Kanina lang, dinepensahan mo ako laban sa kanya." She added.

"Kung may balak ka mang makipag-ayos ay wala ng chance para doon. Poor you, you fucked and screwed it up again because of your stupidity.” She laughed evilly again while drfumming her fingers on her chin.  

“You chose me over her. You defended me against her. Ano na lang ang naramdaman niya hindi ba? Ang sakit nun, Ken.” A tear fell in her eyes as her voice trembled when she spoke again.

“It fucking hurts to witness the man she loves so much defending the bitch she hates so much. It fucking hurts to witness Ken Arellano worrying and giving his jacket to Marian Dee when Georgina needs rescuing as well." She paused for a minute then laughed bitterly.

"And it fucking hurts the most to be ignored and discarded like that, like she was a filthy rag. A useless rag. I should know because I've been a rag to you.” She bit her trembling lips as if she could really identify with George’s feelings.

 ”You screwed up big time, Ken. And I'm glad to have witnessed such misery unfold right before my eyes. Your misery is my happiness." She spit out, a creepy and satisfied smirk formed on her lips.

Her eyes glistened with tears of joy and laughed evilly.

The fuck.

 Marian jumped up and straightened her ruined dress.

"This is the price, Ken. I hope you've learned your lesson well." She started to walk off but halt in her steps as she looked over her shoulder and smirked at me.

"Yeah, I almost forgot. Advance congratulations to you and Abby. And regards to your soon to be baby. Wait, it's not even yours. But anyway, congratulations Daddy Ken." And she vanished out of the corridor.

"Fucking shit!" I muttered under my breath.

A/N: Yeah right, ang tanga lang ni Ken para mag-zone out after sabihin lahat ni George. Napaka-gago kasi niya para hindi man lang mag-pay attention sa mga sinabi ni George. Hindi niya tuloy na-process ng maayos lahat. At huli na para sa kanya upang habulin si George. Thoughts on both chapters? Hihi. Please speak up! Nawawalan na ako ng gana mag-update kasi wala man nagcocomment. Huhu.

MAKE ME HAPPY, PLS. I’LL GIVE U YOUR DESIRED HAPPY ENDING NAMAN E.

XOXO,

Serendipity214