Chapter 18: Blueprint

George's POV...

It was past seven in the evening and I can't drew a structure I wanted for Ken's house' design.

I already asked him of the details he wanted, but all he replied was that I could have it on my own design. But why me?

Hindi naman sa akin ang bahay na iyon. Sabi rin niya, pang-family daw na design ang bahay na gagawin ko.

I still wonder if..well nag-assume ako ang ide-design ko ang bahay na titirhan namin if ever man na kami ang magkatuluyan in the end.

I was being pessimist and optimist at the same time. Optimist, by hoping my assumptions are going to be happen. Pessimist, by imagining someone else might turn out to share this house with and not me and our future children.

I sighed. I recollect all our happy moments. And then with the snap of a finger, I found ideas from the past.

I drew the whole house, from exterior to interior. From the littlest of details, I drew them with all my heart.

And when I took glance at the draft I hold in my hand. I saw exactly what I wanted.

I can't wait to give it to Ken tomorrow. Well, we survived our first week and it's Saturday tomorrow!

We get to see each other again for a longer time now. I can't contain my happiness.

But it wasn't that happy at all because I have to deal with Jean. He's the new developer of our new project.

Damn. Why him?

I don't have anything against him or his company but I just can't work with him. Well, I'm over him but I can't deny the awkwardness

I would always feel when we're at the same room.

And what would Ken say to this matter. He doesn't know anything about what happened between Jean and I.

Tsaka tama ba na sabihin at ikwento ko pa sa kanya yung nakaraan namin ni Jean? Di ba

parang ang sagwa? Talking and ranting about my past boyfriend to my current boyfriend?

Argh! I want to live happily now, and I hate such confessions. They just ruin everything.

There's only one thing I could do now: tell the truth to Ken than to keep it and lie. Because if I kept it and lied to him, it would eventually

lead to a catastrophe that might cause our final breakup.

And I won't let that happen again. Never. As in never.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa babe, it's great! I already knew you would come to this.

Di ako nagkamali ng piniling architect," he said in amusement.

"I 'm pleased you liked it babe. So, kelan construction niyan?" I asked.

"Maybe in a month or so. And in the house blessing I want you to be there. You will help me with the house warming party too," he said. His tone a bit excited and in high pitch.

"Of course I would be there, I'm your girlfriend. I'll give my full support," I replied.

"You'll be there not just because you're my girlfriend but because it will be your house too babe," he answered. His eyes glinted with sincerity and care.