Chapter 3

"Hey, A, where do you want these?" Peter said, holding up my bras.

My face went red. "Uh, I'll take those," I said, rushing over and taking them from him.

He gave me the "come on" look. "Really, Al? We've known each other for forever, don't be embarrassed when I grab your bras."

"It's embarrassing when anyone grabs them. Plus, I need to fold them," I said before folding them and putting them in my underwear drawer.

Peter and I had been spending all day packing and unpacking my stuff. I had to pack all my mom's stuff still, but I wasn't up to doing it today. I was gonna do it later.

I unpacked the last box and dramatically flopped down on my bed. "Can I go to bed now?" I sarcastically whined.

"No," Peter said.

"Why not?"

"I don't know. Uh, I have somewhere to be. I'll see you later."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

He walked out of my bedroom, and I heard the front door shut. I was home alone now. Tony was upstate, Pepper was in a meeting, and Happy was overseeing the packing and moving of everything out of Avengers tower. Tony had sold it.

I went downstairs to lock the door. I was about to lock it when it opened and smacked me square in the head. "Ah, fuck!" I yelled.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I heard Tony ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good. Look, I have a favor to ask of you."

"What?"

"I want you to spy on Peter."

"Crazy man say what now?"

"I want you to spy on Peter."

"I didn't even know you were my uncle, and now that I'm stuck living with you, the first thing you want me to do is spy on my best friend?!" I yelled, annoyed.

"I mean, yeah. Is that a problem?" Tony asked.

"Yeah! You didn't know about my mom! You don't know what I'm going through! The only person that's there for me is Peter, and now you want me to do stuff behind his back!"

He sighed. "I know, you're right. But, I really need you to do this."

I looked at him. "Hell no. I'm not going to do it just because you need me to."

"Just... go to his house. Now. You'll see why."

"Fine. But just so you know, I'm not going there for you. I'm going there to see my friend. And I may not be back until tomorrow."

I turned to walk out, but I turned back real quick. "Oh, and I'm taking one of your suits. Stipulations, you know?"

I went down to the basement and walked straight into his workshop. I walked up to the first Iron Man suit I saw and stepped inside. When I did, lights came on. "I'm sorry, I don't recognize you. Did Mr. Stark approve this?" F.R.I.D.A.Y., Tony's Irish A.I., asked.

"Uh, kinda. He wants me to go to my friend's house. I just thought this was the fastest way." It wasn't a total lie. He DID want me to go to Peter's house.

"Do you know the address of your desired location?"

"No, but Tony should. Peter Parker's apartment. He's an intern of Tony's."

"Setting a course to Mr. Parker's apartment."

I did nothing to the suit, but I felt my limbs move. It took off, and I was at Peter's house in no time. "Would you like me to wait for you?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. asked.