Chapter 11

I felt sun on my face and my eyes blinked open. I sat up and looked at my phone. It was 7:15 on Friday morning. I had fifteen minutes before I had to leave for school. Crap, I thought.

Peter walked into my room, already dressed. "Why didn't you wake me up when my alarm went off?" I yell-asked him.

"You literally passed out last night. I had to carry you up the stairs. I was going to call Mr. Stark and ask him to call the school and tell them you're sick," he said.

"Spidey, that's sweet, but I can't miss today."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not a big deal. I still have time to get ready. Can you just make me some peanut butter toast to go please?"

"Of course."

"Thanks."

Peter left my room, closing the door behind him. I quickly changed and brushed my hair. I rushed into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, and rushed out to the kitchen, grabbing my keys off my desk on the way out my door.

Peter had just finished putting my toast in a sandwich bag when I got out to the kitchen. "Thank you. Let's go," I said, taking the bag from him.

He nodded and followed me out to the driveway. When I got out there, Flash's flashy yellow sports car was parked in my driveway next to my Stingray. "Flash, what the fuck are you doing in my driveway?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you," he said.

"Get out of here or I'm calling my security guy," I said.

"Come on babe."

I took out my phone and dialed a number. "Hey, Happy, are you here yet?" I asked when he picked up.

"Yeah, I'm in the garage, what's wrong?" he asked.

"There's a guy out here that won't leave me alone. Can you come out and scare him please?"

"Sure thing kid."

At that very second, the garage opened and Happy walked out. "Hey, kid, stop bothering Miss Stark or I'll have you arrested," he said, walking up to Flash's car.

"Arrested for what? Trying to visit my friend?" Flash asked.

"I'm not your friend," I said.

"Look, Al, just get to school. But if this kid messes with you again let me know," Happy said.

"Ok. Thanks Happy. Peter, get in the car," I said.

Peter nodded and got in the car. I got in the driver's side, turned it on, and pulled out of the driveway and toward school.

When we got there, Flash continued to bug me. And he started bringing Peter into it. "So, Penis Parker spent the night at your house last night after the party? Please tell me you two didn't sleep together," he said, and although Peter was right on the other side of me Flash continued to talk about him as if he wasn't.

"Even if we did it's none of your business who I sleep with or don't," I said.

"So are you saying you did?"

"Flash, grow up. Not every time a guy sleeps at a girl's house do they have sex."

"Yeah, I know, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen."

At this point we were in the school and by my locker. "Flash, fuck off. I have more important conversations to have."

"Alright, alright. But if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me."