S1 | Slumber Party Panic

Before we begin this huge story, I'm going to give you some keywords you guys should know throughout when each chapter comes up.

(Y/n) = Your Name
(N/n) = Nickname
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = Hair Length
(S/c) = Skin Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color
(S/f/c) = Second Favorite Color
(B/c) = Backpack Color
(F/f) = Favorite Food
(F/d) = Favorite Drink
(F/b) = Favorite Book

That's about it. If I want to add more, I'll tell you in a new update. Anyway, hope you enjoy the first ever chapter on this story!

(P.S My writing might be bad in this)
(P.P.S, You are a Waterbender in this story, but you still use swords when you don't have your water sachet.)

<----------------------->

Welcome to the Land of OOO! It's a bizarre land I tell you that, but it's more mysterious than it seems. There aren't any humans anymore, in fact, it's whole existence just vanished, well, except for two kids.

The two human kid's names were Finn, and (Y/n). Finn was found in a forest when Joshua and Margaret were walking around. The couple took in the human boy and took care of him until he was around 11. Finn had a friend named Jake, and they were inseparable once they locked eyes.

Jake was a talking, magic, dog. Pretty unusual I know, but you haven't seen the rest of what everyone is. Finn and Jake live in a big treehouse along with their electronic friend, BMO.

One day, the two decided to walk around until they reached the beach. When they arrived, they found a human girl name (Y/n). She apparently washed up on shore during a storm and had no memory what had happened. All she knew was her name and the two boys in front of her.

The boys took her in and became friends with her. (Y/n) got along with them and soon enough, they all went on adventures together. Eventually, (Y/n) felt weird whenever she was around Finn. She had no idea what this feeling was. It took a while before she realized that she gained a huge crush on him. Once she found out, she kept denying the feeling, but it would always come back and yell at her saying that she's wrong.

She soon gave in and let the feelings flow through her. She has kept her liking for him under control as they all continued to go on adventures. Jake found out about her liking for Finn later on, and he began teasing her about it. Every time Jake would bring it up, she'd always stuffed his face with meatloaf to make him shut.

Though, she knew deep down that Finn would never like her, as he had eye's for another girl, name Princess Bubblegum, but what she didn't know was that she was wrong, and he had eyes for her.

<----------------------->

The three adventurers were outside the Candy Kingdom. Jake was chasing around his girlfriend, Lady Rainicorn, while Finn, (Y/n), and Princess Bubblegum were at the Candy Cememtary, trying to revive back the dead.

"Alright, let me just add three more drops of explosive diarrhea."

Princess Bubblegum spoke, as she grasped the bottle and add drops of it in the bucket. Once it hit the chemicals, a giant cloud shaped like a skull puff out. Not a good omen.

"Oooo.."

The three awed at the sight as they stared at the puffed smoke, "Hey, Princess Bubblegum when we bring the dead back to life, will it be filled with worms?" Finn questioned.

"No, if my decorpsinator serum works, all the dead Candy People will look as young and healthy as you two." She replied, looking at her notes.

Finn decided to do a "Tarzan-yell" while hitting his hands against his chest. This made (Y/n)'s right ear start to ring, but she was fine with it, she had to deal with the boys yelling at the treehouse all the time.