S1 | The Duke

We begin in the Candy Kingdom where our heroes, Finn, (Y/n) and Jake are laughing while throwing bottles at a nearby wall. "Here, try throwing this one," Jake suggests, handing Finn a bottle. Finn throws the bottle, but when it breaks, a purple vapor in a humanoid form appears and vanishes.

(Y/n) rummages through the bottles until one catches her eye. She pulls out an orange bottle, "Here's one called Caturday Surprise." She giggles at the name and Finn chants, "Throw it!" She throws the bottle. Green, pink, and blue cats explode out of it. The three start laughing, but they stop their laughter once they hear Princess Bubblegum shout.

"Yeah, go on, get out of here!" An unknown figure runs away from the Princess who is standing at the entrance of the Candy Kingdom, "Unless you feel like a fist cookie, you better keep runnin'!" (Y/n) cocks her head in confusion, "What the heck is goin' on?" Jake shrugs, "I have no idea. But it's probably best to stay out of it."

They nod and continue back rummaging through the bottles. Finn perks up, "Hey, look." Finn grabs a bottle shaped like a boomerang, "This one looks stupid. Let's see how it flies!" Finn throws the bottle, expecting it to hit the wall, but it misses and flies away.

"Aw, lame." The bottle then turns around and flies at them. They duck down on time and it flies up and into a window of the Candy Castle, "Uh-oh..." The window then shatters and hits against something. Princess Bubblegum yells again, "Duke of Nuts!" She looks out of the window. Her head is green and she is now bald, "What have you done?!"

The Duke of Nuts runs away, yelping for a moment. Finn gasps and turns to his buddies, "Oh no! She thinks that nuts guy did it. We gotta clear up what happened!"

<----------------------->

The heroes are making their way to the room with the shattered window. Dr. Ice Cream is putting a thick rubber suit on Princess Bubblegum, "Don't worry, my dear. I'll have you fixed up in no time!"

"Princess!" Finn, (Y/n), and Jake run into the room, "Are you ok?" Finn questions, who she rolls her eyes, "Yeah, I guess if green and bald is ok." Finn and (Y/n) gasp as Jake starts to laugh. Finn and (Y/n) look at Jake annoyingly. Jake hollers with laughter, apologizing as well, "Oh boy. I'm sorry! I can't stop now." Princess Bubblegum looks depressed from Jake's reaction, which makes the Docter reassure her.

"My dear, not to worry! The medicine milk in this suit will have you healed lickety-split! In just five days you'll be back to your beautiful bubblegummy self." The princess shoots her heat at Dr. Ice Cream and screams, "Five days?! The Grand Meeting of Ooo Royalty is tonight!" Princess Bubblegum pops a hole in the suit, making the Docter trying to cover it.

(Y/n) nudges Finn's arm and gestures her head over to the princess. He clears his throat, "Uh... hey, Princess. There's something I should tell you about that bottle that hit you in the face." She scoffs, "I already know, Finn! The Duke of Nuts has always been a bad guy. But now that he's done this, I'll never forgive him! And it's not just because I hate the Duke! I'd never forgiven anybody who did this to me! I'd hate them!"

"Yeah but-"
"FOREVER!"
"Forever?!"

"Finally, I have a witness to his misdeeds!" Jake then chimes in, holding out three fingers, "Three witnesses!" The two kids grit, "Jake!" Princess Bubblegum gets a hold of (Y/n) and Finn's head and begins to caresses each of them, "Oh Finn and (Y/n), my flawless, flawless champions, bring the Duke of Nuts to justice. The justice of a cold dungeon!" She lets go of them and laughs hysterically as holes pop in her suit. Dr. Ice Cream rushes over to try to stop the leaks.

Finn, (Y/n) and Jake laugh nervously, "Hehe, She's completely bonkers." Remarks Jake. Finn turns to his friends in complete distress, "What do I do? If I tell her I threw it, she'll hate me forever!" (Y/n) sighs, "Don't worry," She elbows him lightly, "That won't happen. We're gonna catch that Duke!"