S2 | It Came from the Nightosphere

We're finally on Season 2, It feels like I was writing Season 1 for an eternity!

And I feel like I didn't address who sings which part so here it is:

Finn = Bold
(Y/n) = Underline
Jake = Italics
Marceline = Bold and Underline
Princess Bubblegum = Bold and Italics

<----------------------->

Finn and (Y/n) are in Marceline's cave, just outside of Marceline's house. Finn is beat-boxing, and (Y/n) is strumming her ukulele along with Marceline, who is strumming her axe bass guita as well. "Thanks for helping me record, guys." The vampire queen smiles at the two. "No problem, Marceline."

"Now, I'm gonna sing something really personal, so don't laugh at me."
"We would never dream of it... m'lady."

Finn and (Y/n) then laugh together.

<----------------------->

The three are now inside Marceline's house as Marceline adjusts her bass guitar. "Now, start a slow beat, and keep it steady, or I'll mess everything." The two humans nod. "Got it!" Finn starts beat-boxing, (Y/n) starts paying different cords of her ukulele, and Marceline begins to sing.

"Daddy, why did you eat my fries?
I bought them, and they were mine.
But you ate them, yeah, you ate my fries...
And I cried, but you didn't see me cry."

"Daddy,
Do you even love me?
Well, I wish you'd show it,
'Cause I wouldn't know it."

"What kind of dad eats his daughter's fries,
And doesn't even look her in the eyes?
Daddy, there were tears there.
If you saw them would you even care?"

Eventually, during the song, Finn's beat-boxing and (Y/n)'s strumming slowly dies down and the two sigh. Marceline stops her singing and turns to the two. "Huh? Finn, (Y/n), you messed the beat up!" She growled, a small blush of embarassment grows on her face as Finn puts the recorder away back in his backpack. "Marceline," (Y/n) starts to say, "if you're thinkin' about your dad so much, then... why don't you go see him?" Maceline just strums her guitar. "He's not worth the effort."

"Not worth what effort?" Both humans say.

"Well... first, I'd have to draw a circle with a happy face in the center and then...uh...douse it with bug milk." When Marceline started to explain, Finn had finished drawing the face while (Y/n) goes to grab some bug milk, then returns to throw it on the face; the bug milk gest absorbed by the face. Note: Marceline is not paying attention to Finn and (Y/n)'s actions.

Marceline sighs. "And then you're supposed to chant something like," The happy face glows and the candles next to it light up, ""Maloso vobiscum et cum spiritum."" Finn and (Y/n) laugh and the face changes color, "But... I-I don't really wanna see him. I'm still mad about the thing with the fires." Then, Marceline notices a strange noise and finally looks at the two. "Huh?!"

"Wwwwhhhat?!" Finn and (Y/n) say as the room changes color drastically; a portal to the Nightosphere opens where the face was. "Whoa.. whoa!! Aaagh!" The two scream. Marceline's father then emerges from the. "Marceline!" The Lord of Evil, also known as Hudson, exclaims.

"Finn, (Y/n)... what the heck did you do?!" Marceline growls at them as they laugh nervously. "We... reuinited you with your family?" Marceline grunts angrily and the two back away. "Are these kids your evil servants?" Hudson questions as the two turn to face him. Finn shakes his head and throws an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. "We're not evil, Marceline's dad. We're super good!"