S2 | Slow Love

The three are in their Tree House. Finn is reading The Ooo Review, (Y/n) is brushing her wet hair after taking a shower, and Jake is trying to play a game on BMO, who is playing up-tempo electronic music and dancing. "BMO, turn the music down. BMO! Turn it down!" Jake shrieked, but it only makes BMO increase the volume.

Jake groans. "Come on, BMO you're messing up my game!" BMO continues to dance, making Jake groan again and turn his head over to Finn. "Hey, dude, can I borrow that paper?"

"Mm-hmm."

Jake whistles, rolls up the paper, and hits BMO with it. "Bad computer! No! No!" The music stops. "Now go sit in the corner and think about your life." BMO goes to the corner and sits. Suddenly, a giant snail bursts through the wall as it roars. "Snail attack!" The trio screamed.

They are rammed against the far wall, making the three groan and grunt. The snail cries and starts squirting fluids on Finn, (Y/n), and Jake, who are both coughing and gagging. "Glob, dang it! I just took a shower!" (Y/n) shouts.

"Oh, sick!"

"Ugh!"

"Dudes, how do you fight a snail?!" Finn puzzles. "Hold on!" Jake stretches his arm and grabs a saltshaker. "I got this!" He grunts and brandishes the saltshaker. "Don't make me use this, man!" The snail gasps. "Salt?! But I heard you guys were heroes."

"We are heroes." (Y/n) sassed. "We thought you were trying to attack us. Why'd you break in here all mad, squirting juice all over us?"

"It's not mad juice. It's sad juice. My name's Snorlock, and I'm sa-a-a-a-d!" Sherlock says, and begins sobbing. "Stop squirting slime! Just tell us what's wrong!" Finn demands. "I need a girlfriend. I have no one to love." Snorlock moans. "Jake, (Y/n), hero huddle." They huddle. "What do you think?"

"I think our house is all jacked up." (Y/n) stated, giving an annoyed look. "Yeah, but he's just an innocent goober looking for love." Retorted Finn. "Yeah. Ok, let's help him. But he's got to lay off the house." Jake said. "Right!" Finn then faces Snorlock. "All right, man. We'll help you hook up as long as you--"

Snorlock bursts through the wall. "Yay!"

"Whoa! Aaah!"

Finn, (Y/n), and Jake climb to the observation boat. "Lay off the house, man!" Jake yelled. Sadly, Snorlock replies. "You guys... won't help me?" He begins to whimper before (Y/n) shrieks. "Alright! Alright! We'll help you, dude! Just put our house back!"

"Ok! Right after I get a girlfriend."

"Aw! All right, you big crazy. It's a deal."

Snorlock giggles as Finn faces his friend and brother. "Guys, what time is it?!" Jake shrugs. "I don't know, but you're probably going to say..."

"Lady time!" The three shout as (Y/n) then started explaining to Snorlock. "Ok, Snorlock, if you want a lady, you have to be yourself." Snorlock asks. "How do I be myself?"

"Uh, hoe does hr be himself, Jake?" Finn questions. "Just do whatever you want, man, as long as it comes from the inside."

"Like sad juice?"

"No!"

"You keep that stuff inside you, brother. You just got to talk to 'em." Jake explained. "Oh. I never done that." Mumbled Snorlock as Jake turned his head over to the humans. "Finn, (Y/n), you see any hot mamas?" Finn, who looks through a telescope, responds. "Umm... Baaam!" He spots a female snail as (Y/n) ushers Snorlock. "Go talk to her!"

"Uhm..."

"Go talk to her!"

The snail sighs. "Ok." Snorlock approaches the Snail Lady. "Oh!" The Snail Lady see's Snorlock and inhales her gut. "Hello."