S1 | The Jiggler

We start off with (Y/n), Finn and Jake pacing away from a burning city, holding fruits and sausage strings in their arms. (Y/n) lets out a sigh of relief then hears the sound of Finn singing,

"Baby~!"

"Ooo!"

"I know what you need~!"

"What's that?"

"You want your little baby socks, for your little baby feet~!"

"Woo!"

"Baby~!"

"Yeah?"

"I know what you crave~."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"You want to poop your pants all day long. Well, baby behave~!"

He finishes as (Y/n) speaks up, "Hey, how can you sing like that, dude?" He turns to her and raises a brow, "Did I ever tell you?" She shakes her head, "Oh, well, I swallowed a little computer when I was younger." She mouths 'Oh' as they arrive at a small house. They drop off the fruits and sausages at the doorstep.

"Alright, Stanley. You and your family are safe... Again..." (Y/n) scolds, holding her hips as Jake joins in, "Seriously, Stanely. For a watermelon, you get into trouble way more often than you should."

With that, they trot off and come across the grasslands as Jake whistles Finn's little song. A creature rolls up behind them, whistling. It rolls over to Jake as it knocks off his feet. "W-whoa!"

The kids turn their heads in confusion before their eye's widened, "What the.." (Y/n) gasps, "Shmow-zow! Look at that!" Jake stretches himself up and smiles, "That... is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And he loves your baby song. Sing some more of it, dude."

Finn chuckles, "Alright, " He then sings, "Baby! You lookin' so good~. You lookin' like you might... want some baby food~." The creature brightens up and dances along to the song, "Keep it going, man!" (Y/n) laughs as he continues, "Baby! You lookin' so fine. You lookin' like you might just start cryin'."

"Yeah!"

"Dude! This guy... is a pal for life! It looks like he's got two jiggly bellies stuck together." Finn beams, kneeling down at the creature's height. (Y/n) does so too, giggling a bit as Jake leans his back, "I've got that on my back. I call it my butt!"

The creature jiggles Jake's butt, making (Y/n) let out more giggles, "Whoa!" (Y/n) tells, "He's the Jiggler." Finn laughs, standing up, "You are the best thing ever. Let's take the Jiggler back to the house and just stick him by our bed so we can wake up..."

The trio, then, spoke in unison, "Next to a little dancing guy every morning!" They then, including the Jiggler, start their way back home, the Tree Fort. Finn begins to sing again, "I gotta tuck you in, girl~. I gotta sing you sweet melodies about babies. Yeah~!"

"Little baby feet!"

<----------------------->

The group are now inside the Tree Fort, climbing up the ladder with the Jiggler on Finn's backpack, "Welcome to your new home. Feast your eyes on... everything!" The Jiggler lets out a whistle as the trio climbed themselves up.

Finn places the Jiggler down and rummages through his backpack. He pulls out a toothbrush and lets out a grunt as he tears the toothbrush in half, vertically.

"What are you doing?" Quizs (Y/n), raising a brow as well. He answers, "Splitting my toothbrush in half, so he can use half." He hands the Jiggler the other half of the toothbrush, "Here you go. It's for your teeth."