CRZY

Maven sat up and stretched as the sun rose on the horizon, today was going to be a glorious day.

He'd spent the night on top of the lighthouse since he couldn't exactly go to either of his homes and was regretting it thanks to the pain in his lower back.

"Fuck...I gotta find somewhere better to stay tonight."

As he tried to take a step, his legs began to tremble as they tried to stay in one place.

"We've been over this, I'm in control here Universe."

Inside his mind Steven was still chained to a wall and weakly struggling against his binds. He'd been at it all night long.

"Max..please just let me go..."

"I told you I can't do that yet."

"B-But I don't understand...why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends!"

"W-We are! And friends help each other right? Well you're helping me by being here and staying fused with me for just a little longer."

"If you do this, you're no better than your father..."

Max's eyes widened as he was suddenly overcome with pure hatred and punched Steven in his face and stomach.

"YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'LL NEVER BE LIKE HIM DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!!"

He couldn't. He was unconscious and once again beaten into submission by Max's strong will.

In the real world, Maven was just standing there twitching as his gem began to glow. That ended when Max regained control and took their body on a joyride.

He had all of Steven's powers and had even perfected his floating powers into flight so they could get around easier.

Of course there was only one place he wanted to go though.

There on the beach was Felix sitting next to the crater looking glum, Maven in all his wisdom decided to drop in literally.

He landed behind him without a sound and sat next to him without a word.

"Are you okay?"

"H-Huh? Oh it's just you. Maven right?"

"Yessir, what's got you so down in the dumps Felix?"

"My little brother. He's gone missing and no one knows where he is. Same thing goes for that girl's foster brother. They've both disappeared and I don't know what to do."

Maven felt terrible, he wanted to take his crush's pain away but he couldn't do that since his existence was the cause of it. Then it clicked in his head.

"Come on."

"What?"

"Get up, we're going somewhere."

"Why would I-"

"You're no use to anyone if you're just moping around so get up and let me take your mind off things for a bit."

"I don't even know you like that."

"I'm Maven and starting now, I'm the captain of the fun train."

"Trains don't have captains."

Tired of his bull, Maven pulled Felix to his feet with his super strength and pulled him towards the town.

As the day progressed they met up with the cool kids, Lars, and Sadie and ended up at a karaoke bar with a happier Felix.

"Having fun?"