A/N (We Good)

So update, the situation is over and we have reached an understanding. Unlike rarest meme and hadley she actually came to me like a genuine person and apologized when she realized how this entire fiasco made me feel. So thank you very much Nikki.

This is what I'm talking about people. Proper communication can get you better results. You don't need to attack someone and come out the mouth all left and then get mad because they don't want to talk to you.

When you come off a certain way of course someone doesn't want to speak to you, why would they? And then you put it under the guise of trying to "help" me when all you did was say,

"That's not a good word fam."

"Pick up a goddamn history book."

"Imagine being that ugly."

"She's twenty but way more immature than my seven year old brother."

"Put a tag up."

"Take it out."

"Why would you block someone when they were only trying to help?"

You get the general idea. For one thing, bitches I don't know nor care to know you so miss me with that fake help bullshit. I am not your friend. I am not your personal author. And I'm definitely not part of that little circle of yours so don't speak to me like we're equals or friends because I'm pretty sure we're in different tiers sweetie.

"I've lost all respect for her, and only continue to read the story because the plotline is good."

If you were so offended then why even read it? Clearly I'm a horribly insensitive racist that can't be reasoned with so why even continue to look at anything I've created????

Like I said, I enjoyed "Safety" and the GC stories but when this shit hit the fan I immediately took them out of my reading list because I didn't want to deal with the shit. But after today, GC will take it's place in my list once more and Safety will remain in my trash bin.

Also, I'm a guy so please stop referring to me as she. It's very ignorant and kind of insensitive to assume one's gender. Oops~

But as always, thank you all for reading and I look forward to updating this as soon as possible. This has been your frie- bitchly neighborhood, Rosé~
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

(p.s) Shout out to JaseekaDarkblade2020 and TheCrippledCracker for always reading and voting. It's appreciated and makes me smile!!!!