A/N

So here's the thing, I'm not able to update any of my stories at the moment due to my device being on the fritz. Even now as I type on this laptop it feels weird and yes I use my phone to write all my stories.

I am currently doing all that I can to replace it but as we all know, life just isn't that simple lol. But maybe this is a good thing because it's given some form of perspective. I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've even changed my aesthetic a bit. I want to be a serious writer on here but to due that I have to go about things differently. Don't worry though,I'm not deleting this work or any of my fan favorites. But I will be devoting most of my time to becoming a better writer so I can give you; the reader; a better storyline.

Upon my return, this work will remain on a...semi hiatus mainly because I want to work on my Superfamily fic and get that up and running like I've done with this. This doesn't mean that I won't be working on it, but updates will DEFINITELY be slower than they were before. In addition to all of this, I will also be enrolled in college sooooo time management is gonna have to be a thing. I hate being 20 already lol.

But anyway that's all for now, but please continue to leave your hilarious comments and send me messages. They always make me laugh and smile!~

- Rosé