7: Sick

tw: sickness, Will throws up a good lot. In case anyone has emetophobia and mentions of throw up could set that off. 

"Will? Will, my gods, go the fuck to sleep already." Kayla groaned, watching as Will stabilized himself on the side of a table.

"I'm fine." Will muttered. Kayla had to catch him as he fell almost completely over.

"I'm done with this Will, you are going to get sleep and a break. Will?" Kayla scolded, and then she noticed that he was holding his mouth. He sprinted out of the cabin, trying to make his way to the camp bathrooms. He didn't make it quite far enough, ending up puking just on the ground.

"WILL! Are you okay? Gods, you're really sick-how did you disguise that?" Kayla ran after him, kneeling next to him.

"Old trick. Fuck, I'm so-" He sprinted off again, this time seeming to actually make it to the toilets. He waited for Kayla to follow him, but she didn't seem to.

"'DI ANGELO!" Someone pounded at the door of the Hades cabin, startling Nico inside.

"What?!" Nico shouted back. Kayla opened the door with little regard to what Nico could've been doing-which was nothing, but still-and stood in the doorway.

"Will is sick, you're going to the bathroom and comforting him. You don't even have to apologize, or anything similar. But you will help him. And make sure that he isn't dying." Kayla commanded.

"It isn't my fault he-"

"The thing is, I don't care. The love of your life is puking his guts out in the bathroom, and you are helping him, or I swear to god, Di Angelo, I will murder you with a scalpel. Comprende?"

"Hades, alright. You know I'm the Ghost King, right?"

"You're a petty asshole. Go." She pointed out the door, glaring at Nico. Nico sighed, standing up and rushing out the door.

"Wait, how sick is he?" Nico asked suddenly, turning around.

"Puking his guts out, could barely walk, I can feel the sickness, as a child of Apollo, from here. Sick. I'm not sure that he isn't dying."

"Not sure that he isn't... Shit."

"Did you just start listening to me? Go, get your boyfriend! For fucks sake!" Nico sprinted for a moment, then disappeared in a puff of black, shadowy smoke.