19: Lost

"This has been great, dad, but I think we all should be heading out now. It's a bit late." Nico proposed. The rest of the group seemed to agree with that.

"Well goodbye then. I will see you all for the next significant holiday?" Hades offered.

"Of course! Being here was fun!" Hazel smiled as they all stood up, quickly going to hold Frank and Nico's hand. Will already was holding Nico, so they were ready to go.

"Peace." Nico waved goodbye, and they were all quickly in Hazel and Frank's apartment. The two let go, and then they were in the Hades cabin.

"Babe, you alright?" Will asked as Nico stumbled.

"Yeah, just slightly dizzy." Nico got himself stable on the side of a bed, and then laid down.

"...Hey Neeks?" Will started.

"Yeah?"

"What happened in September? And part of October? I think I was gonna think back to something but... The memory isn't there. It's a gap." Will was genuinely worried; people naturally didn't like missing chunks of time from their memory.

"We just cuddled a lot, it was pretty boring. We stopped going to school so there wasn't much of anything." Nico lied. Will looked confused for a moment.

"Really? I swear there was something more..."

"Nope. Just forever cuddling. The underworld must be playing tricks on your mind, it can do that." Nico didn't feel amazing lying to Will, or good at all, but it would help. It had to.

"Alright. Speaking of cuddling..."

"Yes, of course." Will didn't have to finish; Nico scooted over on the bed and instantly pulled Will close as he laid down.

"Love youuu..." Will muttered.

"Isn't that shirt uncomfortable?"

"Are you asking me to take off my shirt?" Will asked suggestively.

"Why are you like this?"

"You walked into that, babe. You're right though." Will stood up, quickly taking the shirt off. He smirked as he looked at Nico.

"Staring?"

"Oh shut it and cuddle up, dork." Nico told him.

"Yeah, yeah." Will stuck his tongue out, cuddling up to Nico.

"Love you." Nico smiled

A/n no update last night b/c I was Busy with a Breakdown