13: Deep Gay Talks Pt. 2

"So you had a crush on Percy, right?" Will asked.

"I did. For a while, actually. Not anymore, though. He's cute but... Not my type. Didn't you too?"

"Hell yeah I did. Not my type, but like you said, the boy's good looking." Will chuckled.

"And... What is your type?" Nico questioned. Will feigned thoughtfulness for a moment.

"Well... black hair, definitely. Though, Percy's Green eyes aren't quite for me. I think I'm more into brown eyes, dark brown. And a bit too long, shaggy hair. Like they just woke up. But really nice. I think a good, simple way of saying my type is... Emo death guys. Perfect." Will smiled as Nico giggled.

"So I'm your type?"

"Perhaps." Will kissed Nico, pulling him as close as he could.

"I love you, you dork." Nico told him.

"Love you too, darling. No matter how stubborn you are sometimes."

"Hey, my stubbornness is to keep people safe, especially you. And... I'm sorry if that's a bit much sometimes."

"I mean, of course it is, but you're good at chilling soon after. So it's okay."

"Oh, babe, did I tell you about Hades? He wants us all for Christmas eve. You, me, Frank and Hazie. I think we should go." Nico brought up suddenly. Will thought for a moment.

"I feel like you did mention that. And yeah, I wanna go. Your dad is cool and all. And I think he likes me, which is, you know, preferred."

"Because he's my father or because he's the god of the underworld?" Nico asked with an eyebrow raise.

"Both of those reasons, duh." Will chuckled.

"Ah."

They held each other close, cuddling for a while. Neither seemed to want to sleep, though.

"Psst... Nico... I've got a secret for you..." Will fake whispered.

"Oh? And what would that be?" Nico asked him, pretty much knowing exactly what the answer was going to be.

"I love youuuuu...." Will drew the "You" out for a small bit.

"I know." Nico smiled.

"Gasp! My secret!"