9: Sleepy

"Sleepy time." Will stated confidently. Nico chuckled.

"Sleepy time." He agreed. They both slowly stood up, Nico holding onto Will's waist to keep him balanced.

"I wanna kiss you but... Pukey mouth." Will mentioned, sticking his tongue out for emphasis. Nico loved when Will was like this-sleepy, relaxed. Like he was drunk but without the alcohol. It was adorable.

"Have to rinse your mouth out if you want kisses. Or just drink more water." Nico decided. Will quickly grabbed his water bottle off the ground, taking a swig, and then kissing Nico.

"Very nice kisses." Will muttered.

"Nice kisses indeed. Are you tired?"

"Very. I could use some cuddling." Will leaned against Nico, holding his hand gently. Nico smiled.

"You'll get plenty cuddles."

They both, slowly but surely, got to the Hades cabin. And they cuddled. For a good while, until they both fell asleep.

"Mmm let go of me. Work." Will muttered, trying to get Nico off of him. Nico held on tighter.

"I'm not letting you go to work. I'm actually, literally not letting you do that." Nico stated. Will sighed.

"Then just let go of me?" Will asked.

"No. No moving. You have to stay with me and relax."

"Okay, then I guess I'll just puke on you, since I'm still not feeling 100% and that's probably gonna happen." Will mentioned. Nico let go of him quickly.

"Fine, fine. Don't puke on me. But you're still not allowed to work in the Infirmary for the next two days. Kayla will help me to ensure that." Nico stated. Will stood up, stretching for a moment.

"Got it. No Infirmary work. I'm still sick anyway."

"Figure out what you're sick with?"

"...Nope. Apollo probably just randomly gave me symptoms to make me stop working. Which is fair. Eugh." Will sighed, laying back with Nico.

"I thought you were going to puke?"

"Mainly said that to get you to let go of me."

"Okay, mean."

👑 tired/sick/drunk characters are fun okay 👑