22: Christmas

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Hazel shouted the moment Nico and Will were in the apartment. With a quick glance around, they found that almost the whole from group was there, gathered around a tv playing some Christmas classic.

"We aren't last to arrive, are we?" Will questioned.

"Piper and Jason still haven't showed up. And Leo, but he's guaranteed to show up." Frank answered him. Will cocked an eyebrow, now knowing what that means, when Leo showed up.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Leo announced. He, of course, was in a Santa suit and beard, and was throwing a few presents at people.

"Why am I not surprised he's doing this." Nico commented.

"Because it's Leo." Hazel answered. Piper and Jason walked in just behind Leo, Jason immediately getting a present to the face.

"Why is it always me?" Jason questioned as the present hit the ground. Piper was laughing her ass off, running at him and giving him a high-five.

"Presents now?" Will asked, like an excited five year old.

"Presents!" Hazel announced to the entire group. Soon enough, everyone was sitting around and exchanging presents. Nico went to Hazel first, while Will sat nearby, waiting.

"Okay babe... Do you want to give the present to me first or-" Nico started, and Will was already putting a box in his hands. Nico opened it.

"I don't know if this is, like, what you use, but you're really good at art and stuff, so..." Will explained. Nico found a whole array of different art supplies, mainly different colored pencils, copies, rainbow notebooks and canvas.

"Thank you, Will! I barely had anything in terms of supplies. And this is gay. Okay, here." Nico handed Will a fairly big box. Will grinned as he opened it.

"You don't have to play it, but I thought you'd want a custom ukulele again? I got a black one off of the internet while we still lived in the apartment, and I had to make it gay." Nico explained. It was a black ukulele with intricate dots coming out from around the sound hole, going from red to purple, as a rainbow of course.

"Baaaabe, I feel like I didn't do enough. I just got you some art shit... Oh shit wait I was gonna give this to you too." Will handed Nico a few papers simply stapled together, "Its that list of stuff you've done for me. And reasons I love you. For whenever you think you aren't enough or whatever."

"Thank you. So much." The two hugged, for maybe too long.

A/n fluffy yyyyyyy im very tired