The First Ball | part 2

After they had all entered, one of the guards had announced the date of the Coronation. It being on Monday. Nobody there knew that Marinette was the princess, except for all the royals.

As for them, they were told to keep her identity secret because her class hadn't known yet. It had been roughly three hours since the ball started. Surprise surprise!! It was basically a huge formal party with lots of people you didn't know. Everyone was swaying to the music with their friends and talking while having drinks. Obviously non-alcoholic, duh. Though Adrein had acted like this happened before. Like he was a little used to it. Probably the formal parties he had to go to with his father right?

"Adrikins! Hey um come with me? I need to get a drink and I'm a little lost."

"Sure, Chloe."

After he had helped to get her drink, he went to go look for Mari. He had lost her after she left for the bathroom.

"All this noise is hurting my ears." He thought.

Walking outside into the garden, he saw a little building that had a swinging bench in it.

(Just a quick sketch (it's supposed to be night) 😊😊)

He decided to go and lay down there for a while. Trying to fall asleep.

Marinette's POV

I came back from the restroom, looking for Alya. I needed to go and change into a black version of the dress I was wearing now, and a black mask to hide my face. I had to go and meet a couple of royals, greeting them and their families.

"Alya! I have to go change into the black dress now. To greet the royals. Cover for me? I'll be back in 15." I state.

"Sure girl, go ahead, I'll let them know your going to the restroom then."

"See you!"

Now I needed to find Adrein, to tell him I'm changing. But I had already looked at the bar, the seating areas, food table and other places. He wasn't there. Oh! His room! As I climbed up the stairs leading to the guestrooms, I heard a few anonymous voices talk.

"We need to find the tiara of Queen Farah the 2nd, Dan. Or else Hawky will most likely put us in that coffin thing as well!" A male voice spoke.

What? Who is Hawky? Why the tiara of my great-great-grandmother? What coffin thing?

"Why?" Another voice asked, perfectly quoting my question.

"Because you idiot! There was a miraculous on it. The peacock miraculous!" A female voice exclaimed.

"I know! Exactly! Now get going before someone finds us you doofuss's, get going!" The female voice spoke again. There could be three or more people here wanting my great-great-grandmother's tiara that she wore on her coronation.

I go and tell one of the guards near me and they search the palace. Until then, I have to go and change into a princess.

3rd person (In Adrien's dream)

"Mom, how did you even get stuck in here?" Adrien asks.

"Well you see, I was trying to get my mother put of here."

"What?! Grandma was in here too?!"

"Adrien she still is in here. But I am the only one who can talk to you. I found her when I first ended up in this place." Emilie says.

"Explain to me mother!" Adrien exclaims, his voice dripping with curiosity. Emilie only chuckles, but begins when he raises his eyebrows, still having a funny look on his face.

"Well Adrien, my mother, Alice, got stuck in here by using the peacock miraculous selfishly. She used it to get what she wanted. The miraculous has the power of wishes. It grants five wishes that you ask for. Each of them have to be for a good use that can help you. And my mother had used it once for getting some diamonds.

"I got stuck here because when I got the passage way to open, I couldn't pull my mother out myself and... well, I fell in. So now I need your help." She smiled sheepishly at the end.

"Okay, well how do you even open the passage way?" Adrien asks her.

"You need to use the ladybug miraculous, and use the lucky charm. It should give you a small galaxy looking ball which you have to throw at an open field. Then, as I am YOUR mother, and my mother is YOUR grandmother, you have to wish for us and the ball opens up into a portal. Then and only then, can you pull us both out."

"Now I have to go my son. Be good and have fun." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek as a 'see you later'.