Part I

One of the best things about having a guy friend is less drama and they are very frank about how an asshole the guy you are dating. You don't want to admit it but they are right. You just broke up with your boyfriend because you caught him cheating on you. It turned out you are not the only girl he is dating. It was so painful that you thought you'll go numb but after getting back to your house, everything sinks in; it felt like an icy cold water was poured over you. Calling your best friend, you cried out all the things you want to say.

"Cap speaking." It was Chris Evans, yes The Captain America is your best friend.

"I want you to kill my ex!" You said well more like a scream.

"[Y/N]? Are you crying?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious? People should call you Capital Obvious!" You sarcastically respond.

"Come on now. Did you finally caught your boyfriend cheating on you?" He asked but not in offending tone.

"Yes." You said in a weak voice "now you can tell me 'I told you so'. Chris, I saw him kissing this girl and it is not the same girl I'm suspecting. Fuck him Chis! I swear he can die now and I don't care!"

"Hey, I know you are mad and hurt but please! I don't want to fuck your ex." Chris responded in disgust.

"Chris! I'm ranting here!" You whinnied.

"Look how about this, let's hang out. I'm done filming in a few days maybe I can catch the first flight back." He said making you smile.

"Thank you, Chris." You sincerely said.

"You're welcome as long as you won't ask me to fuck your ex."

This time you laughed and said, "He really isn't that good."

"Yeah, I bet I can do better." He said laughing along with you.

"I beg to differ." You said rolling your eyes.

"You'll never know not until you try."

"Now, I am disgusted. Maybe with Tom Hiddleston, I won't mind." You replied giggling on your own.

"Ew, [Y/N]! God of Mischief? You can do better than that?" He said pretending to be disgusted to make you angry. He knows how much you crush Tom Hiddleston, you even forced him to introduce him to you but he ends up not doing it.

"At least he is a God, not some experiment." You said grinning knowing that you have won this time.

"Whatever!" He replied and knowing him you can imagine how he just rolled his eyes when he said that.

"Just get your ass here. I need my best friend." You said feeling sad again.

After bidding goodbye, Chris looked for someone who might help him to make you feel better.

"Hey Seb, I need your help." He said getting his co-star attention.

"With what?" Seb answered.

"With [Y/N], you still like her, right?"

|End of Part I|