Part VIII

You and Tom started to talk and you two were getting along pretty well. He is exactly how you imagine he would be; nice, kinda funny and a perfect gentleman. You two were talking about Thor: Ragnarok and some behind the scene. Anthony later joins you two and next thing you know, you three were laughing.

"You know, it is not yet too late," Chris said to Sebastian who was watching you from afar.

"Yeah, and you tried to build her up to Tom," Sebastian answered with a serious tone.

"Look, I'm just teasing her. Besides, I don't think Tom will actually fall for her." Chris responded, patting him in the shoulder.

"Easy for you to say because she is your best friend. [Y/N] is an amazing woman and I won't be surprised if Tom falls for her." Sebastian said lowering down his gaze.

Dinner started and everyone was having fun exchanging story and jokes. But you couldn't help but to look at Sebastian, something was off. After dinner, you all decided to go to the balcony and have a beer; the story continued.

"I'm out. I'll go and grab one. Who wants more?" Sebastian asked.

"I could use another one," Anthony answered.

"I'm still good," Tom answered.

"Me too," Chris answered.

"Seb, let me give you a hand." You said.

"Uh, [Y/N] is lending her hand to Seb," Anthony said with a playful grin.

"Please, if you two will do something dirty, not in my kitchen," Chris said pretending to be disgust.

"Whatever guys," Sebastian said helping you to stand up. Once in the kitchen "Which one do you like?" He asked showing you two brands of beer.

"That one." You answered pointing at the beer on his right hand. He started to open the beer when you put your hands around his arm and lean your cheek against his shoulder "Oh, Seb, I can't believe it. I finally met Tom Hiddleston in person." You said dreamily. Sebastian chuckled "Come on Seb, aren't you happy for me?"

"I am happy for you but let's not get our hopes up." He said.

"As if he'll like me. I mean he is my dream guy but I don't think that there will be an us." You respond.

"Look." Sebastian held your face between his hands making your gazes met. You can see his eyes clear and he was so close "Don't down your self because you're beautiful."

A different kind of feeling runs all over your body. Your gaze landed on Sebastian's lips and you had a sudden urge to kiss them then Sebastian lean down, capturing your lips.

|End of Part VIII|