Part V

With all the pizza you ate, you fell asleep on your way home. Sebastian just keeps on driving around the neighborhood not wanting this night to end. He doesn't mind if you were sleeping, he just wants to be right next to you.

"You know, [Y/N], I'm not sure if you noticed but I am madly deeply in love with you, ever since I met you. It seems like no matter who I dated, I end up comparing that person to you. I tried to forget about you, thinking that it was just a simple crush but no." He said looking at you. You were still asleep "you look so peaceful. I want you to know that you are an amazing woman. [Y/N], you're beautiful and I hope someday I can actually tell you that I love you."

For now, he was contented with this. He wants you to heal first. So he just drove for few more minutes and decided to take you home.

"Seb, thank you so much." You said squeezing him in your arms "I had so much fun."

"Me too," he said hugging you tightly "We should do this again."

"Of course." You answered, letting him go "and maybe next time you can finally beat me." Winking at him.

"Very funny." He said wrinkling his nose.

"Ha. Ha." You said.

"Ha. Ha." Sebastian mimicking you but playful grin appeared in his face you can tell that he was up to something.

"Sebastian Stan, why are you grinning?" You asked in terror.

"Oh nothing, I just heard from someone that you're ticklish." He response making your eyes widen.

"No! Sebastian, don't do it." You said stepping away from him.

"What are you talking about [Y/N]? I just want to say goodbye." He said still grinning.

"Seb, you look like a maniac."

"Let me correct that, a hot maniac."

"Sebastian Stan." You warned but it didn't work. Instead, he runs towards you but before he can catch you, you run off. You two were like a little kid running from each other. "Sebastian, stop it."

"Why would I?" He said still trying to tickle you.

Getting out of breath and tired, Sebastian was able to catch up with you and started to tickle you. You were begging him to stop but he didn't listen.

"Se-seb, stop. I.. I can't breathe" you said between your laugh.

"Sorry, I can't understand a word you were saying." He teased.

Holding his hands "Seb, please! Stop!" You said catching your breath but you cant still stop from laughing "I need oxygen... I'm dying!"

"I need you." He mumbled.

"What?" You asked not understanding what he said.

"I said...." Sebastian looked you in the eyes. Can he finally said it "I need you to stay alive because I'm not going to let you die not until I beat you in a pizza eating contest? You're not letting me finish."

"My bad, but seriously, please! No more tickling."

"Okay, fine." Sebastian said raising his hands in the air "No more tickle fight."

Arching a brow, you stare at him and he was staring back at you. For some reason, you don't know but you just smiled at him "Alright, I should go inside. Thank you again, Seb."

"You're welcome." He said embracing you again.

"Drive safely." You said running inside your house.

"Yes, ma'am." He said waving at you.

|End of Part V|