Part XX

Chris looked at Sebastian in the eyes and said: "A man can change for the woman he loves."

"You're giving me bullshits!!!" Sebastian outburst pushing Chris against the wall "I love her and she loves me back. You are my friend, Chris and I am grateful that if it wasn't for you I may not meet her but I won't let you go between me and [Y/N]."

"You are right but [Y/N] knew me with her entire life and do you think she will just leave me that easily? I don't think he will choose a guy who she only knew for few years." Chris fought back, Sebastian was out of word, he knew Chris is right "I'm not going to give up on her that easily this time. I already made a mistake before by ignoring my feelings for her and I will not do that again."

"I'm not going to give her up." Sebastian let him go and walked away.

"[Y/N] is not yours." Chris added before Sebastian close the door.

Walking down the long corridor, Sebastian started to breathe heavily. The thought of you with Chris breaks his heart. He never loves anyone the way he loves you. Chris is his friend and doesn't want to lose that but if he doesn't he might lose you. He doesn't know what to do. Both you and Chris are important to him and he doesn't know what he will do if he loses one of you.

"I can't believe that I'm going home." you exclaim, eating your breakfast with Sebastian.

"Come with me." Sebastian said holding your hand.

"I love the idea of that but I have a job, back home." you answered caressing his face "If I can I will follow wherever you go."

"Then be with me, live with me." he said holding your hand against his chest.

"Sebastian, I..."

"Good morning, guys." Chris suddenly came out from nowhere.

"Hey." you greeted as he takes a seat beside you.

"I hope you mind if I join in." Chris said smiling at you and Sebastian.

"You already took a seat." Sebastian said faking a smile.

You didn't notice the tension between them "Well, Sebastian here is asking me to join him on his tour." you said.

"But today is our flight back home." Chris said.

"I know and I have work," you added.

"That's why I asked her to live with me." Sebastian said kissing your hand that is still entwined with his.

"Sweet." Chris simply commented.

At the airport, you have to say goodbye to Sebastian and you hate it. The weekend is not enough to be with him. You even won't let go of his hand on your way to the airport.

"Someone is being clingy." Sebastian whispered in your ears.

"Stop complaining, as if you don't like it." You playfully punch him on the arm.

"Hey, I am not complaining, I'm just saying and yes, I love it," he responds pulling you into his arms.

"Paparazzi my caught you two with your PDA and all. [Y/N]'s and your face will be the headline." Chris said making you two pause and looked at him.

"Well, I won't mind introducing her to the world as the woman I love. Besides she deserves everything." Sebastian responded while tucking strands of your hair into your ears.

"And I'm the clingy one?" You said making you both laughed.

Chris tried his best to be fine, to look okay. The scene in front of him breaks his heart. Sebastian flight left first leaving you and Chris alone. He may not say a word but you know that something is bugging him even he tried to act normal.

"Thanks for giving me ride home." you told Chris as you two were taking your bags in his compartment.

"You're welcome." he simply said.

"Hey, before you go home, would you like to have a coffee or beer first?" you asked playfully bumping him on the side.

"I'll pass for now." Chris responded playing with his keys.

"Okay, I know you are tired." you said cupping his face.

"I'll text you once I got home." Chris held your hand a bit longer against his cheek.

"You better be. See you around, Evans." You said kissing him on the cheek and give him a genuine smile.

Chris went home with a confused heart. He couldn't believe what he told Sebastian the night before. There was a regret but touching the cheek you held, a smile appeared on his lips. Taking risk is part of life, right. Getting on his feet he runs from his house to yours.

"[Y/N]!" Chris continues to call while pressing your doorbell.

"Chris, stop pressing the poor doorbell." you said answering the door.

"I need to tell you something." Chris said pulling you inside your house.

"What? Chris..." You stumbled.

"Careful," he said.

"You're the one who pulled me," you respond.

"I need to tell you something important." Chris said holding you on the arms, making you feel small.

"What is it?" you asked.

Chris didn't say a word but instead, he steps a bit closer, cupped your face so he can see your face, your eyes. How much he loves to look at your eyes. There he knew that he can't hold it any longer. Chris leaned in and captured your lips. It is just how he expect it, soft.

"Chris." you said pushing him away, you couldn't believe what just happened "That's not a good joke."

"[Y/N], this is not a joke. I knew I'll mess this up." Chris said walking back and forth "[Y/N], let me explain"

"Chris, if this is one of your pranks I swear I will.." you continued but Chris cut you off.

"I swear, this is not a prank. Fuck, I should have told you years ago." Taking a deep breath, Chris reach out to you but you step away "[Y/N], I failed so many relationships because I couldn't see myself the way I see myself with you. I'm happier and content when I'm with you."

"Chris, please stop this." your voice was shaking.

"[Y/N], I love you." Chris said pulling you into his arms "I thought, I have already moved on but..." pulling closer you closer to him, he tightens his arms around you. You can feel his heartbeat beating really fast "I'm still in love with you. I know how mess I am and you deserve someone better but maybe I can fix myself while loving you."

|End of PartXX|

A/n: Chris!! My heart aches for you.