Part XVII

Days became weeks and months, Sebastian was busy with his premiere and awards shows but he still has time to call and text you. He even decided to visit you in one of his day off. You've never had someone treated you like Sebastian did.

"Chris, you better keep your mouth shut." you were on the phone with Chris telling your plan to surprise Sebastian.

"Fine! I promise. Hey, you have to tell me, are you and Sebastian are together?" Chris asked in a bit annoyed tone.

"No, we are not. I just want to repay him for what he did..."

"Yeah, I know. That he sacrificed his only rest day to be with you." Chris cut you off.

"Yes, so please don't tell him that I'm coming to Comic-Con."

"Promise, but you have to visit my booth." Chris said.

"Look, I can have pictures with you anytime I want and it's for free so no."

"I'm hurt." Chris dramatically said.

"Flight is on time, I have to go. I love you." You said in a hurry.

"I love you." Chris mumbled and the call drops. Staring at his screen, he felt kinda sad seeing how you make effort for Sebastian "I wonder how it feels like to be him."

You arrived in Arizona and you went immediately to your hotel where Chris, Sebastian, and Anthony were staying in. It was Chris who booked your hotel. As much as possible you don't want Sebastian to have slightest of the idea that you are there.

"I miss you so much!" Sebastian frustratedly scream.

"I feel the same and don't scream, people might think you are crazy." You giggled.

"Trust me they know I'm crazy." He said laughing along with you.

"Where are you?" you asked.

"I'm at the con, preparing. I wish you are here." he sighed.

"Me too."

Then after few minutes of talking, you two said goodbye. If only he knew. The line for photo opp started to move. You were getting nervous and excited at the same time. It's been a while since you saw him in person.

"Hi." Sebastian greeted but stopped halfway. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, you were there smiling in front of him.

"Hi, I'm here to meet the Winter Soldier..." you weren't able to finish as he runs towards you and locked you in his arms.

"I miss you so much." He said tightening his embrace.

"Me too but I think you should let me go, people around us are starting to be awkward."
You and Sebastian stood in front of the camera "So, how you want us to pose?"

"Glad you ask." then you went back to get your bag and you were holding something long. Removing the cover it was a replica of his Bucky robot arm. Sebastian burst out "let's pretend that I took the Winter Soldier's arm."

"That is genius! How can I say no to that."
Sebastian hides his left arm behind his back and poses like you stole the arm from him while he looked surprised. What you didn't know Chris photobombed your photo.

"Isn't that lovely." Chris said making you jump.

"Chris!" you exclaimed giving him hug "look I took his metal arm."

"That's awesome!" he responded.

"Hey, this is my photo ops." Sebastian whined, "Go back to your own booth."

Knowing that there are more fans waiting, you said goodbye to him. After that, Sebastian became more energetic. The first day of Comic-Con was a success.

"Oh there she is." Anthony smiled at you.

"Hey." You said giving him, Chris and Sebastian a hug "Let's go, I'm hungry."

"Me too, and maybe a bottle of beer won't hurt." Chris added.

"I already reserved a table for us." You said.

"Then what are we waiting for." Sebastian held your hand and going to the restaurant you saw Tom Holland "Oh my gosh, the brat is here." He said looking at Anthony.

"Oh no! He will ruin our dinner. We need to call the security." Anthony pretends to be in a panic.

"Enough dramas, I'm hungry." You guys went in and told the guys at the counter that you have a reservation and what's funny about it is that your table is next to Tom Holland and his father.

"Hey, nice seeing you guys." Tom greeted them.

"Yeah, Dominic nice seeing you." Anthony shakes hand with Tom's dad.

"Same here, lad." Dominic responded. Sebastian and Chris did the same thing, greeted Dominic and pretended that Tom is not existing.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny guys." Tom rolled his eyes when he noticed that Sebastian is holding your hand "Sebastian, at least introduce your girlfriend."

"Oh, I'm no. I'm Chris best friend and I'm not Sebastian ...." you stutter.

"Well not yet." Sebastian cut you off "So back off, Tommy boy."

"I'm [Y/N L/N]. Nice to meet you."

"Tom Holland and this is my dad Dominic Holland." Tom politely introduced himself "Nice meeting you."

"Pleasure is all mine. I mean I didn't expect to meet Spiderman." You honestly told him.

"Darling, [Y/N], you are just hungry. You don't know what you are saying." Anthony butted in making everyone laughed.

"I have to agree with Anthony. [Y/N], you are just hungry." Dominic added.

"Dad, come on." Tom whined.

Dominic and Chris suggested to join the tables. It was a fun dinner and the food was great. Chris was getting your attention and Sebastian couldn't help but feel jealous. He knows that he is your best friends but he wants your attention on him. Seeing how Chris can make you laugh and how he knows what to order for you made him feel that he isn't good enough.

|End of Part XVII|