Chapter 10 - Hogwarts Champions

Erika's POV
Belle and I went down to the Great Hall and met our friends.
Ron was pretty excited about this.

I looked towards Jace, and he keeps on staring at me. All day long.
And then I looked away, ignoring him. I mean, he is good looking, but I already gave my heart to someone else.

Then I looked towards Cedric, who was staring at Belle. Seriously, I have to say this again. I approve Belle and Cedric together.
Since I'm the oldest twin, I get protective around Belle, hehe.

"Belle, Cedric's staring at you again." I whispered to her.
She then looked at the Hufflepuff Table and saw it.

Cedric smiled and waved at her. Belle nervously smiled and waved.
"You like him, don't you?" I asked.
"What? Me like Cedric? I only like him as a friend." Belle replied.
I smirked at her. "We'll see."
"Jinja, Erika. What's with you all these days?" she asked.
"Oh, nothing." I replied back.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for: The Champions selection." said Dumbledore.
He dimmed the lights and slowly went to the Goblet. The flames turned red.

"The Durmstrang champion is....Viktor Krum!" Everyone clapped.

Viktor shook Dumbledore's hand and went to the other room. The flames turn red again.

"The Champion for Beaubatons...is Fleur Delacour!" The girls cheered for Fleur.
She shook hands with Dumbledore and went to the other room.

"The Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory!" We all cheered for him. Cedric turned Belle and smiled.

Yep! Cedric likes Belle.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions...this vessel of victory...the Triwizard Cup!" We clapped.

But suddenly, the Goblet is acting strange. The flames were red again. Dumbledore went up to it and two parchment paper came out.
"Harry Potter and Isabelle Lee." he said.

Everyone gasped.

MWOH?! I thought.

"Harry Potter and Isabelle Lee." he said again. I looked towards Belle and she was shocked as hell.
"HARRY POTTER AND ISABELLE LEE!!!" I hear Hermione telling Harry to go up.

"Go Harry." Hermione said.

I looked towards Belle again, and she wasn't moving.
"Belle go." I said.

Harry and Belle stood up and walked up to Dumbledore. He gave the parchment paper to them, giving them a shocking look.

"They're not even 17 yet!"

Everyone started to shouted as they walked to a room.

"Silence, everyone...please walk back to your dormitory." McGongall said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Draco's POV
After hearing Belle's name in the Goblet. I was shocked.
How does her name get into the Goblet? I thought.

We walked out of the Great Hall and I heard some students talking about it.

"How can Belle get her name in the Goblet?"
"She probably sneaked in."
"Maybe she asked one of the older students."

"Well, her name popped up with Potter. I guess she's a attention whore after all."

I got so mad when I heard that. I really want to hurt that person who called Belle a attention whore.

"Draco." Blaise had his hand on my shoulder.
"Let's go. I think Erika might handle it." he said.

"How can she handle it? Erika needs a little help once in a while." I said.
"I know. Let's just go." he said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Erika's POV
"Seriously?! How can my little sister's name popped out in the goblet of fire?!" I exclaimed.
"Calm down Erika." Ginny said.

"How can I calm down, Ginny?! Belle's name has been called out, not to mention Harry's as well." I exclaimed and started to pace around the common room.

"Seriously, Erika. We don't know what really happened." Hermione said.
I growled at that.

"What would Ron think now?" I asked.
"About that...he's in his room....mad." Ginny replied.

Great! More Drama! I thought.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Isabelle's POV
"Belle? What are you and Harry doing here?'' asked Cedric.
"I'm not so sure." I replied, holding the parchment in my hand

Cedric looked at my hand and saw it.
"You can't compete." he said.

Suddenly, Dumbledore walked to Harry. "Harry, Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?"
"No, sir." Harry replied, scared.

"Did you ask one of the older students to do it for you?" he asked.

"No, sir."

"You're sure."

"Yes, sir." He turned to me. "What about you Belle?"

"No Sir, I was with a friend." I blurt it out.
I don't want to mention Malfoy at all. Cause I don't want him to be in trouble.

"They're lying."

"The hell they are." said Igor.

"The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it. Magic way beyond the talents of a 4th year." said Moody.

"You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye." said Igor.

"It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaoff...perhaps you remember." sneered Moody.

"This doesn't help, Alastor." Dumbledore butted in. "Leave this to you, Barty."

Barty sighed.

"The Goblet has chosen them. Mr. Potter and Miss Lee has no choice. They are....as of tonight....the Triwizard Champions."

I was shocked.

I can't compete. I thought.
"We'll contact your Father, Belle. Now you and Mr. Potter will back to your dormitories." said Dumbledore.

We nodded and walked out.

~Common Room~
"Harry! Belle!" Our friends shouted.
"What happened?" Erika asked.

"We...have to compete." Harry replied.

They were shocked as well.
"Belle, Appa won't let you compete." Erika said.
"I know...I don't want this to happen!" I exclaimed and ran into my room.

I jumped on my bed and started to cry.

I don't want it! I don't want to be in this tournament! I shouted in my thoughts.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Third Person's POV
"Albus, you can't let my daughter compete." Jimmy protested.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy. There's no other way to let her out. Barty says so." Said Albus.

"You know that my daughter wouldn't do such a thing like this. Not Harry either." Jimmy said.

"I believe the both of them." Albus said.

Jimmy sighed out of frustration.

"I'm just worried about my daughter."

Albus looked at him. "I know how you feel, Jimmy."
"What about Potter? He's just a boy not a piece of meat." Said Minvera.
"You heard the rules, Minvera. The rules are clear." Said Albus.

"Perhaps if I may, Albus. Maybe if I can assist Potter--" Severus was cut off.

"No...I want Alastor to watch over him." He said. He turned to Alastor Moody.

"Do you mind watching him?"

"I can do that." Said Moody.

"What about Isabelle, Albus? Who's going to watch over her? You know how Isabelle is a gentle student, who wouldn't bare to hurt anyone." Minvera asked.

Albus hesitated at that and looked at Jimmy.
"Ask one of the EXO members to be by Belle's side." he said.

I nodded.

"I know just the person."

~Dun Dun Dun!!!! It happened!~