Chapter One: Lover's Betrayel

"Wake up sleepy head!", said Josh,"Time to rise and shine."

"Go away!", Elisabeth groaned, "Just five more minutes"  She then held her pillow, as she continued to rest her head.

"Come on now.", said Josh, "This was your dream vacation, you knew we would have to get up early every morning.  That's what happens when you go back packing, especially in a place you've never been before.  Not just that but a foreign country."

"Fine!",  she said "I've just never been a morning person."  She then reluctantly got out of bed.  True, this was her idea.  There was something about Ireland, that seemed to call to her. The hills of Ireland in particular. Neither one of them wanted to do any camping. So they had planned the trip around different towns they could stay at for the night. That meant getting up early, to reach those towns by nightfall. They had stayed at a small inn, before beginning their journey.

Her fiancé, Josh surprised her with the trip for her birthday a year earlier. She knew they needed this trip.  Ever since he proposed, he seemed distant.  Sometimes she worried that he was hiding something from her, but he always says that everything was okay.

They each took turns in the shower.  After she toweled off, she ran a pick through her blonde curly locks.  Josh sat on the bed, and just watched her.

"Your hair was the first thing I ever noticed about you.", said Josh, "Well, maybe the second."  He flashed her a playful smile.

"I already know hat the first thing is, or are.", she said with a smirk,  She then straddled his lap, and wrapped her arms around his neck.  With that she gave him a passionate kiss.

"Oh!  What was that for?", he asked.  He looked at her with a slight grin upon his face.

"Oh I don't know.", she replied, "For this trip, for being you, for last night."  She then gave him a devilish smile.

"Well who could forget last night?', he asked.  He then gave her a small kiss, which then started to become a passionate open mouthed kiss.  She then got of off him, before they reached the point of no return.

"We have a long day ahead of us, remember?", she asked.

"Just five more minutes?', he said jokingly.

"The day it only takes five minutes, is the day we become abstinent." She giggled.

"Oh, by the way.", he said, "Speaking of last night, that must have been some dream you were having.   You were mumbling in your sleep."

"Oh, I'm sorry.", she replied, "I didn't keep you up all night, did I?"

"No.", he answered her, "But, I might worry that you were dreaming of another man."

"Well, kinda, I guess.", she told him, "It was the dragon dream again."

"Oh, the one we're he kidnaps, and seduces you?", he asked, "I assumed you had crushes on movie stars, growing up.  I just never dreamed any of the would be Godzilla."

"Godzilla was not a dragon, he was a T-Rex.", she responded,"He just happened to breath fire."

"How long have you been having that dream?", he asked.

"The earliest I remember is age six.", she told him. He then furrowed his brow.

"You were having a dream about a dragon seducing you at age six?", he asked, "Aren't pedophilia, and beastiality, kind of a heavy handed subject for a six year old?"

"The dream didn't become sexual until I hit puberty.", she told him, "When I was a child he just kept me as a companion.  Now, I have  one question."