The Kiss. (Grandice)

Grant's POV
I am shooting a  major Westallen scene with Candice today and I am secretly excited because I have a massive crush on her. The only person who knows is Carlos Valdes and he wouldn't tell anyone. So I finish shooting some regular old CCPD scenes with Jesse L. Martin but  then I head over to the part of set where they (Barry and Iris) have their loft. I can see that  Candice is already in place at the counter with the toaster and I walk over and I say "hey Candice, what's up? Are you ready for the scene? "Hey Grant, nothing much, just had some cortex scenes this morning. And yes I'm ready for the scene" she replies.
Candice's POV
Grant walks over to me and we start chatting about the scene and I am feeling really excited because I like Grant a whole lot but not in a friends way!! I hope it's not too obvious, the only person I told was Carlos Valdes, and he wouldn't tell anyone. So we start shooting the scene and then I can feel Grant's lips on my neck and then I moan for the camera and for me. Then we say a few lines and we start kissing on the lips. Afterwards, we head back to his trailer to chat. "Candice" he says, "yeah Grant??" "You were really great in today's scene." He replies. "Aww thanks Grant, same to you" "I like you" we both blurt out at the exact same time. "Wait what?" We both say again. " I like you Candice Kristina Patton." He says to me! "Well, I like you too Thomas Grant Gustin. Then we both lean in and kiss each other on the lips.
Sorry for not updating in awhile.. this Saturday was my birthday and I was pretty busy celebrating but I will try to post weekly now!!
Thanks! ❤️❤️😂😂