Judgment Arc Chapter 3: Nailed It?

After fighting Weiss and Blake, you are now standing across the stage with a blonde girl who raises her fists, ready for the fight to begin.

Ozpin: *he looks at both you and Yang, then looks at the crowd of students* The next duel, will be Sunchock and Yang!

The students start to clap and cheer for the upcoming duel.

Yang: *she smirks* Want me to go easy on you? You know, cause you just fought half of my team just now.

You: Where's the fun in that? Come at me with everything you got. *you feel your heart racing and you're breathing a bit heavier from the previous matches*

Yang: Okay, you brought this upon yourself. *she still smirks, yet sounds so serious*

You: *you get into your fighting stance and prepare for the fight to begin*

Ozpin: *he looks at both of us again* Are you two ready?

Yang: Ready to win!

You: *you nod* Let's go!

Ozpin: *he looks back at the crowd of students* Let the third duel, begin!

(Play song for duel against Yang)

The students cheered and watched as you and Yang ran towards each other. You ran a bit slower do to your last two duels while Yang charged at you, not slowing down at all. She attempted to punch you right in the face, but you catch her fist with your left hand.

Yang: *smirking more* Gotcha!

You: What? *confused and you see her bracelets change into her weapon*

Yang: *she fires her shot gauntlet which sends you back, almost near the edge of the stage*

You: *you slowly stand up and hold your left arm* So you were gonna use your weapon.

Yang: *she laughs a bit* Yeah, when I saw you put your weapon away. I had to trick you into thinking that.

You: If that was your plan *you form balls of ki in your hands* Then stop this *you start to throw multiple balls of ki at her*

Yang: Whoa! *she dodges them, but once the start to become overwhelming. She starts to use her shot gauntlets at fires at them, destroying them once they are hit*

As the balls of ki exploded, a huge cloud of smoke covered the entire stage. No one was able to see what was going on. They were only able to hear the sounds of the exploding balls of ki and shots from Yang's gauntlets. After a few seconds, the sounds suddenly stopped and  the smoke cleared up.

Yang: *once the smoke cleared up, she looked to where you were last and saw that you were gone* Where did he go?

You: *you are behind her and grab your power pole, extending it a bit* Right behind you. *you bring it back, ready to swing it*

Yang: Huh? *she turns around to see you swing your power pole right at her*

You: *you successfully hit her, launching her to were she thought you would be when the smoke cleared up* 

Yang: *she slowly gets up and turns to you,  smirking*

You: *you seem shocked that she got up as if nothing happened*