Forgotten Arc Chapter 21: Heading to Menagerie

You make your way out of the clothes store, wearing a new outfit as you make your way to the docks.

(This is your new outfit, without the sheath and power pole)

You keep walking until you feel someone tap your shoulder, causing you to turn around

You keep walking until you feel someone tap your shoulder, causing you to turn around. Sun is right behind you smiling.

Sun: What's up?

You: Nothing much. I thought you were at the docks.

Sun: I was, but I thought you got lost or something.

You: No, I stopped by the clothes shop.

Sun: I was going to ask about that, why did you get a new outfit?

You: My old clothes were torn and had holes in them. I just thought a new set of clothes would be better than wearing clothes that are ripped.

Sun: I guess that makes sense. Come on, the boats about to leave.

You and Sun start walking towards the docks. Eventually you see Blake walk on to the boat ahead of you, but Sun tells you to wait. Once your on the boat, he tells you to put on a large brown cloak. You two end up talking for a long time.

Sun: So, it was Cinder that did all of that.

You: That's right. She is the one that spoke over the speakers, and she destroyed Beacon tower. She also... *you look down as you remember Cinder turn Pyrrha into ash*

Sun: Hey, don't worry. We will stop them so that they don't do anything like that again.

You nod as the boat starts to move. You and Sun continue to talk to each other for a long time while hiding from, but staying close to, Blake. 

You: Why are we hiding from Blake again? And why are you wearing a cloak?

Sun: Because, we are going to surprise her when she gets off of the boat. As for the cloak, I don't want her to know we are going to surprise her.

You: Right?

A huge wave then rocks the boat, causing you and Sun to lose your balance for a few seconds. You both look towards the right side of the boat and see a large serpent like grimm emerge from the water.

You: That doesn't look good.

Sun: You got that right.

You and Sun then see Blake jump off of the boat and start attacking the grimm.  She then lands back on the boat after shooting it a couple of times. The captain then steers the boat to the right when the grimm starts to charge at the boat. The captain then uses the canons on the sides of the boat to help take down the grimm, although they only launched Blake back to the ship and did nothing to the serpent like grimm. The grimm then grows wings on it's back just before the ship reveals the heavy canon. Just as the heavy canon fires, the grimm flies up into the air and prepares to shoot something out of it's mouth.