Eclipse Arc Chapter 15: Let the Tournament Begin

POV: Yours

You are now sitting in the spectator seats in the Amity Colosseum, cheering on your team as they are competing in the first round of the Vytal Festival. You helped them with extra training and about a month or two; you knew they were able to win the whole thing. You decided that you would let them fight the whole tournament without having to sub out with you. Though they were disappointed, they also understood the other reasons to why you were not going to participate.

You: Let's go Team RWBYS! *you yell, cheering for your team*

Blake was the first to get a knockout by tricking a hover board girl named Reese. The other three members of the opposing team try their hardest to beat your team without one of their members, but ultimately fail when they were all lined up for a team attack. Your team has won the first round, which was later confirmed by Professor Port and Doctor Oobleck.

Timeskip: Fair grounds 15 minutes later

You and your team are now walking towards the fairgrounds, talking about the match that your team was just in.

Ruby: I cannot believe it!

Yang: Calm down sis, it was only the first round.

Weiss: Yang's right, you do not have to be all excited about us winning.

You: I am also excited about you four winning. I just let it all out when I cheered for you all.

Blake: Thanks again for letting us compete in the tournament. I am sure you are pretty bummed out about not competing.

You: Oh no, it is fine. I know you four had wanted to be a part of it so I will not take your spot.

Yang: Even though you can be in the next round.

You all stop and look at each other.

You: Yeah, but I will let you four go this year. I will compete next year *you notice Ruby is excited and can't stand still* Are you okay Ruby?

Ruby: *she yells* I just cannot believe... we did it! *she jumps into the air and then lands on her feet tired* Is anyone else starving?

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite *you all hear her stomach growl as she places her hands on it in embarrassment*

Weiss: *she lifts her arms slightly in the air* Gee, if there was only somewhere we can get food around here. *she moves her arms down to her sides* Oh wait.

Ruby: *she places her hand on Weiss' shoulder* It's okay Weiss, I forget about the fairgrounds too.

You: *you lean closer to Ruby* You do know she wasn't being serious right?

Ruby: *she waves her hands in the air, causing you to back up a bit* Wha-gahh, if she was hungry why didn't she say so!?

Yang: Come on, I just the place. *she motions everyone to follow her*

As you all are walking, you hear a familiar voice talking to you all. You look back and see that it is Emerald.

Emerald: Hey, might be hard to eat without this. *she is holding up Ruby's wallet*

Ruby looks around her pockets frantically then looks back at Emerald.

Emerald: *she laughs a bit* Good to see you Ruby. *she hands Ruby her wallet back*